The Affair

Chapter 2:

"So guys we have a very special guest here with us right now! Most of you will have heard of the actress Melissa Jones who is most famous for working alongside actors such as Johnny Depp and David Tennant! So ladies and Gentleman please welcome to the show Melissa Jones" Alan said excitedly and notorious by The Saturday played as i walked down the stairs towards the stage to be greeted by the sound of cheers and clapping from the audience and a massive hug from Alan Carr himself.

"Come and sit down over here!" Alan said ushering me over to the couch.

"Hello Melissa! That was quite an entrance and can i say you look fine gurll!" Alan said clicking his fingers sassily... Awww i love him!

"Hey Alan i haven't seen you since we were both asked to present an award to Matt Smith" i said while smiling remembering how fun that was and how nice Matt was to me.

"I know it's been ages darling! So lets have a catch up but first what would you like to drink?" Alan said opening up his usual drinks holder thing (i don't know what he calls it).

"Ummm can i have a baileys please? with some ice?" i said crossing my legs and holding down my dress to make sure that i keep my dignity tonight.

"Yeah of course you can! Also i might have that as well... It sounds amazing" he said while putting ice into two glasses and pouring out the baileys. Then he handed one glass to me and we both had a drink.

"Ahhh you can't beat a good baileys eh Alan?" i said smiling, it tastes so good.

"No nothing will ever beat a good old baileys my love" he said putting his glass down.

"Now sweetheart lets get down to it. How's your marriage going?" i gulped, i can't trick myself into thinking it's going alright but i can trick other people into believing what i know is not true.

"It's going amazing Alan, it's been 6 whole years now... That's a very long time..." i had to let that sink in, we have been married for 6 years and i have been unhappy for 3 years... I have spent the last 3 years unhappy all because i am too kind to end it.

"Awwww we have a picture of you guys when you were back in secondary school when you guys started going out i believe" Alan said while a picture of me and Sam when we were 16 years old holding hands, smiling... Smiling like we didn't have a care in the world, well we didn't, not at that time anyway. A tear trickled down my cheek which i soon wiped away.

"Alan where did you get this photo?" i asked genuinely shocked.

"Why do you not want us to show it?!" Alan asked nervously while the photo left the screen.

"No, no you haven't don't worry! I am just curious. I have never seen that photo before... I remember the day i just never knew that someone took a photo. That was the day when Sam made a picnic and we went and sat near the lake and just laughed, ate and ran about like 10 year olds for hours on end then we went for a really long walk where we pretended that we were power rangers racing through a dark forest full of deadly creatures..." i started to trail off and then suddenly i realised that i had been daydreaming about the old times and another tear rolled down my cheek only this time, this time i didn't wipe it away.

"Awww sweetheart that is so nice and cute! but now we have to welcome our next guest, prepare your ears Melissa because everyone cheer and clap for Mr Benedict Cumberbatch!" as Alan said those last words the whole crowd went into up roar as the most beautiful man i had ever set my eyes on walked down those same stairs that i did. God he is so dreamy. Benedict walked over and sat next to me... Oh my god.

"So Benedict what would you like?" Alan said offering Benedict a drink.

"Ummm i'll have a baileys as well please" Benedict said smiling as Alan filled a third glass with ice and then poured in some baileys.

"So Benedict because we are on the topic of love have you got any special ladies in mind?" Alan asked him smirking, i felt my heart start to pound.

"Yeah i have actually Alan, but at the minute i have a feeling that we are still in the friends zone" Benedict said before taking a massive drink of his baileys.

"Awww well she must be crazy then" Alan said while drinking some more baileys.

"I don't know Alan, maybe... Maybe she is" Benedict said smiling.

"Also Benedict it has been requested by a very horny set of CumberBitches that we ask you how good you are in bed?" Alan said smirking towards Benedict... He started blushing.

"I have had some pretty good reviews" he said winking at Alan.

"Just to make sure we have a clip from To The Ends Of The Earth starring the amazing Benedict Cumberbatch" Alan said while the clip began to play. When it was over i felt weirdly horny... Oh god!

"So Melissa what do you think?" Alan said looking at me while Benedict winked in my direction.

"He looks like he's very good now and now i'm sexually frustrated" i said it before i could even realise what i said... My cheeks turned a deep shade a red.

"Well then Melissa" Benedict said smirking... Oh god! I am still married right now no matter if i am happy or not.

"I- errr... I don't know what to say. I didn't mean it that way, it was a joke. I love Sam" Alan believed me but Benedict knew that i was lying.

"Yeah we understand love" Alan said while smiling. But Benedict won't stop smirking at me and it's at this point where i wish that he was mine so i could- never mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy guys!