Status: Updating as much as possible...... :P

Deal With My Devils

Chapter 1

*3 years ago*

'"Alright, on 3 give me on last big push....1,2,3......" the doctor told me. Screaming, I gave on last push be fore I heard the glorious sound on my baby crying.
"Congratulations Cassie, it's a girl."
As they laid my baby girl on my chest I started to cry. I looked at both my mother and my older step-brother, they both looked happy and already wrapped around her little fingers. As I counted fingers and toes, I finally decided on her name.
"Addison, Addison Baylee Bunton."
Although her father was an asshole who bailed on me, I still gave her his last name.'

*Present Time*

I awakened by my three year old daughter crying out. I love Addie to death, but sometimes I just want to sleep. Suddenly my child stopped crying and I knew that Trey, my older step-brother, had gotten up to get her.
I rolled out of bed and got up to make some coffee. I looked at the clock and saw that it was only 6 am, what the absolute fuck are we doing up? When Trey walked into the kitchen without Addie, I knew that he had put her back to sleep. He saw that I was making coffee, looked at me, and then said he was going back to bed. I on the other hand had to start getting ready to leave. Motionless In White was playing in Atlanta, so for my bithday everyone got me and my bestfriend tickets to go. The only catch was that for the first time ever I had to leave my baby for more than a couple of hours, I was leaving for 2 days. This was going to be very hard for me.....
I started to make sure that there were sippy cups clean and diapers in her room. Yes, Addie was potty trained but at night she still wore a diaper. Me being an over protective mother, I made sure that Trey and the rest of my fucked up family would have everything that they would possibly need. Then I moved on to packing all of the clothes, shoes, and other essentials that I wouldn't currently need to get ready. Then I went to get a shower and get ready.
As soon as I got out of the shower, I heard a crying. I went and got Addie up and ready for the day. I brought her back to my room so that I could get ready, but she wanted to listen to music. I turned on some Motionless so that I could get excited and calm my nerves about leaving Addison.
I soon finished getting ready and packed what I had used to get ready. I would be changing again before I left, but it would be a while. We had decided to leave after Addison had laid down for her afternoon nap. We would be taking my car,but I wouldn't be driving up there the entire way.
I decided that I would wake everyone up so that we could go get breakfast until I got a phone call from Luke's mother. Luke was Addison's biological father, but he had passed away when Addison was about 1 and a half. Although he left me as soon as I found out that I was pregnant, I was still upset to find out that he had died. His sister even told me that it was my fault because he had been drinking with some friends and decided to come and tell me that he still loved me in person. He swerved and hit another car head on and both drivers died on impact. At his funeral his family found out that he had a daughter and that I was the mother. His family had never met me because they lived in texas, where he was from, but he was spending the summer with his aunt. It was just supposed to be a summer fling,but I ended up pregnant. His mother was a teen mom and knew how hard it was to be a single teen parent. Luke's sister and father wanted absolutley nothing todo with Addison,but his mom exchanged numbers with me and decided to give me $100 a month for child support.
We had been talking alot so that she could stay in Addison's life and had called to tell me not to worry and to enjoy myself. By the time I was done doing all of this, it was 9:00 and I really wanted to eat so I woke evryone up for breakfast. As they we getting ready Addison decided that we were going to Craker Barrel, so as soon as they were ready we left.