Status: Updating as much as possible...... :P

Deal With My Devils

Chapter 3

When we got backstage, the guys were talking to some other fans that had VIP passes. We waited somewhat patiently for them to finish talking to them. Not long after we arrived, security escorted the fans out of the venue.
The guys grabbed another bottle of water and came to talk to us. We talked for a little while until their manager told them to get cleaned up for their meet-n-greet.
"Can you guys wait for us to come back? It won't take longer than an hour tops." Chris said.
"We will be in the parking lot by our car. It should be the only car that's left but if not, it's the black camero. If we aren't standing by it then we will be in the car. I mean it is kinda freezing....." I said.
Everyone laughed and we went our separate ways. We walked out to our car and when we got there we sat in the car screaming for a good ten minutes until our throats were killing us.
We drank some water that was in the car and I made a phone car to Trey to see how my baby was doing. We talked for a little while and he told me that Addison was still up watching a movie. I told him to pause the movie and let me talk to her.
"Hellwo" Addie said.
"Hey baby, why aren't you asleep yet?"
"I not tired yet mommy."
"Okay then, how was your day today?"
"It was good we went the mall and I gots a new shirt and some new shoes."
I never failed to amaze me at how good my three year old spoke.
"Well you will have to show mommy when I get home."
"Mommy where are you?"
" Mommy went with Aunt Manda to have some adult time, but we will be back tomorrow. Okay?"
"Okay mommy. Goodnight I wuv you."
"Love you too Addison. Remember that mommy will be home tomorrow."
I had just finished saying that when the band had walked up. I'm pretty sure that they just heard everything seeing as that we were standing outside the car..... They gave a questioning look and I told them not to worry about it. They decided that we should all go to a bar that was around the corner from our hotel. Since we were stating in the same hotel, we parked there and walked to the bar. Manda and I were both 18 so we had to have x's on the back of our hands but I don't think the guys noticed since they went in first. The guys continuously bought us drinks all night. By the time we decided to leave we could barley walk.
Manda and Chris had flirted with each other the entire time that we were at the bar so they were walking closely together back to the hotel. Since it had been a little while from the last time I was this drunk, I was practically hanging on Ricky to attempt to walk. Eventually Ricky picked me up and carried me back to the hotel.
When we got back to the hotel we were all gonna go our separate ways, but me and Manda had to be escorted to our rooms. When I finally got to my room, Ricky turned to leave. I said something that I never thought I would say again.....
"Why don't you stay here tonight?"
"Are you sure?" He asked. He was being such a gentleman.
"Positive...."
What happened next could have possibly been the best part of my night and the worst regret for in the morning......