Status: Updating as much as possible...... :P

Deal With My Devils

Chapter 4

*the next morning because we are all mature and know what happened last night....*

That morning I was awoken by a banging on the door. As I got up to answer the door I grabbed a random shirt and put it on. When I got to the door I found Chris standing there in his pajamas.
"So this is where Ricky crashed last night, or not...."
"What the hell do you want mr. lets wake up at 7:30 in the fucking morning...?"
"Manda wanted me to tell you that you are driving back to Pooler and also I'm gonna need Ricky to be ready before 11:00 today..."
"Oh, so your gonna criticize me and Ricky when YOU slept with Manda last night? And okay mr. sir..."
As soon as Chris turned to leave, my phone went off so ran to get it in hopes of not waking Ricky up. Of course, luck is never on my side. He woke up just as I answered the phone.
"What are you-" Ricky started but I quickly shushed him.
"Hello?"
"Hey, Addison wants to know when y'all are gonna be home..." Trey said.
"Um.....well check-out time is at 11:00 so probably somewhere around 3:00, but I don't know yet." I said as Ricky decided to come up behind me and try to kiss me again. Sadly I had to push his face away because mom duty called for me yet again...
"Okay, well we will see y'all then. Bye sis."
"Bye.."
"You can not just do that while I am on the phone with my brother.."
"I don't see why not.."
"Because I said so. Now I'm gonna go shower and I'll be back. Also Chris said to be ready by 11:00, and if he gives you hell about sleeping with me...he slept with Manda so....yeah."
"Can I join? And okay."
"Do you promise to behave?"
"Do I look like I behave?" Ricky said as he picked me up and carried me to the bathroom.
He quickly turned on the shower as I got our towels and necessities to shower. (Ex. Shampoo, conditioner, soap, etc..) As soon as the water was warm we got into the shower and did what we need to and got out. As I was picking up all of the clothes that were thrown about, Ricky decided to slap my ass before leaving, in nothing but a towel, to go get his stuff for the day. What the hell? Is this what these people always do?
I began getting ready, while Ricky put all his shit in my room and got dressed. I made sure that my hair and makeup was good before picking out my clothes for the day. I decided to wear my leggings with my combat boots and a nice red strapless shirt. I grabbed a lightweight black bomber jacket and I was finished. Ricky did his makeup and put on a beanie. We were ready to go by 9:00.
We walked down stairs and put my shit in my car and his on the bus. After that was done we went to get breakfast. Since we were being semi-nice people we brought breakfast back for everyone else. After making sure that everyone was fed and our rooms were free of all our stuff, I checked out and he gave his manager his hotel key back.
Before we had to go our separate ways for a long while, Ricky pulled me aside from the group to talk to me.
"Look I know that we just met last night, but would you maybe want to go out sometime? I know that we live in completely different places and that it would be long distance, but I think that we could manage." Ricky continued talking nervously and I couldn't stand to see him like this any longer so I kissed him to shut him up.
He instantly kissed back. When we pulled away for air, I told him yes. We kissed yet again. We exchanged numbers and walked back over to the group.
When we arrived back to the group, everyone was exchanging numbers so that we could all keep in touch. When that was finished, it was time for that hardest part of the day. We had to say goodbye to these amazing people, even though we had just met them, but still. It was pretty hard, I mean I don't think that we have ever fallen harder than we have this weekend. We said our easiest hellos and our hardest goodbyes this weekend.