Status: Updating as much as possible...... :P

Deal With My Devils

Chapter 5

*Driving home*

After we left the guys we were home bound blaring none other than Motionless In White. We were almost to Pooler when realization hit me.
1) I finally managed to see that my child doesn't have to always be with me.
2) We were so drunk last night that I don't know if any other form of contraception was used other than my birth control.
3) Two weeks I could get some big news....

I was almost to Manda's house when she starts singing, more like screaming, lyrics at the top of her lungs while hanging out of the car window. Great. Someone is sleep deprived again or just having a really good day. We're going to go with good day.

After fighting with Manda I got her into her house and made her stay. She was her mom’s problem now, not mine so fuck that craziness. Finally I could get home to my baby.

When I got home I was disappointed to see that Addie had laid down early for her nap. Trey was telling me all about what they did and helped me unload my entire luggage.

I started to unpack my bags when my phone starts ringing with Balz' name popping up on the screen. I answered the phone only to be shouted at by the guys.
"Heyyyyyyyy"
"What's up guys?"
"Just wanted to see what you were up too??"
"Unpacking and then I'm going to get food."
"Oh, that's cool. But why don't you go get food now?"
"What are y'all up too?"
"Just look out your window."

As I looked out my window I heard Addie wake up. Before I went and got her, I see a huge as fuck tour bus parked on my street. Then all of a sudden the guys and Manda come charging towards my house. Fuck my life. I get Addison from her bed and head to the front door.

I opened the door and stepped out of the way just as Balz has attempted to ram my door. Let’s just say that he may or may not have hit the back of my couch.

The guys wanted to know if we were going to go eat or not so I told them to wait in the living room while I got shit together. While the whole time I'm hoping that Manda hasn't told them about Addie yet.

I get Addie's diaper bag ready and make sure that she has everything she needs before going into my room and grabbing my purse and car keys. I still had to take Addie with me so therefore I had to take my car because of the car seat.

Everyone decided who was riding where and we headed out to eat. Seeing as that Ricky road with me, I was prepared for his questions.

It was a long ride that consisted of comfortable silences, Addie and me singing, Ricky laughing, and all around having a good time. I knew that when we got to where we were eating that I would have to tell them the truth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating in a while. I kind of forgot where i was going with this story but now I ma back on track and will try to update more frequently.