Status: Updating as much as possible...... :P

Deal With My Devils

Chapter 6

Once we go to the restaurant we waited to get our table. The guys were playing with Addie and having a great time while Manda and I were talking.

"So are you gonna tell them or.......?"

"I have to tell them sooner or later so if they ask or call her my little sister then I'll tell them, but if they don't then I'll wait."

"I hope that you are ready cause on the bus the guys were talking about how cute your little sister is so...."

"Then the time shall arrive soon."

After waiting for about 15-20 minutes our party was called to the table. Everyone got their menus and we ordered drinks. We struck a small conversation while waiting for our drinks and looking over the menus.

We were talking about our experience at the concert. When our waiter arrived to take our orders everyone ordered and that was when I knew that I was going to explain the whole situation about Addison.

"So how come you didn't bring your adorable little sister with you to the concert? Y'all could have stood side stage and had a great time." Chris said.

"Well Addie is only three, we wanted to be in the crowd, and we were getting away for the weekend. And lastly Addie isn't my little sister. She's my daughter....."

"She's your what?" Everyone but Manda asked at the same time.

"Before we ask anymore questions, why don't you explain." Chris said, shockingly calm.

"Well when I was fourteen I met a guy named Luke. He was visiting his aunt for the summer and we met at the beach. We dated for a little while and we went to an end of summer party where we both got extremely drunk and one thing led to another. I found out that I was pregnant a month later. We decided that it was just gonna be a summer fling, but I was pregnant and so I called him and he told me that because he had so many sports scholarships going for him, he didn't want anything to do with me. So I had Addison at 15. I was single but luckily I had my mom, step-dad, and step-brothers to help me. And yeah she does have his last name but it, in my eyes, was the right thing to do. And about a year and a half ago Luke passed away because apparently he was drunk and was driving to tell me in person that he loved me and wanted to be a part of her life. But he hit a car head on and they both died on impact. So yeah...."

When I was finished the food had arrived and the guys mouths were on the floor. That was when they bombarded me with questions.