Awakening

Surreal

A young woman, no older than early twenties, sat in a small nursery room. She cradled a healthy infant. The young woman was beautiful with long luscious brown hair that cascaded down her slender body and a smile that could light up even the darkest atmosphere. She had brown eyes that would captivate and enchant anyone who made eye contact with her and she also had flawless skin that glowed with colour.

The nursery itself was a soft yellow hue. A window was placed opposite the door and the room looked over a vast forest. The house was small but cosy and two storeys high. The forest was cut into two and divided by a train track. The tracks were further down the street but every weekday at noon the house still rattled with a train that would pass by and disrupt the otherwise peaceful environment.

The woman stooped down and kissed the infant on the forehead before gently rocking the infant in a hope to dull her to sleep.

“Daddy will be home soon” The woman had a voice that was soft spoken and warm.

She carefully undid the soft white cotton blanket that was wrapped around the baby to get a better look at her. Her daughter was two months old; she had a tuft of auburn hair and dazzling hazel eyes that could melt even the toughest person’s heart. The baby had tender skin and whenever the young woman picked her daughter up she couldn't help but to place her baby’s head under her nose and take in a deep breath of her unique baby aroma.

The woman’s name is Dawn; her daughter is called Claire or Clairy. Life for Dawn was perfect, amazing, unreal and dreamlike. She had a wonderful husband whom she loved and treasured. She had a beautiful healthy baby girl that barely cried and always giggled and cooed. She had a wonderful house that was cosy, comforting and in good shape. She had everything she could ever ask for.

Life was surreal.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a Re-upload, enjoy :)