Status: Completed! ... Just uploading on here :)

Hold On

Chapter 2

I darted into the emergency room, not really knowing where I was going. I was panicking. I wanted to see my best friend. After a moment, my eyes landed on the nurse’s station.

“Excuse me?” I asked as I approached the desk. A nurse that wasn’t much older than me turned around.

“Can you tell me about Sarah Collins?”

She looked at me for a moment, before turning, “Hey Victoria!”

Another nurse walked over, she had black hair that as pulled back in a high ponytail and seemed to be in her late thirties.

“Yes?” she asked the other girl.

“This boy is asking about Ms. Sarah Collins.”

She immediately turned to me, “Mr. Styles.”

“How is she?” I cut her off.

“They just took her out of surgery, she is in recovery now.”

“Is she going to be okay?”

I watched her face fall, “Have a seat in the waiting room. I’ll sent the doctor in to talk with you.”

I didn’t like the sound of this. I walked numbly in the direction of sign that read ‘Waiting Room’. I felt the boys putting their hands on my shoulders as we walked, but I really didn’t feel it. I was so worried about what had happened. She had to call the doctor in to talk to me.

“It will be okay,” Liam muttered to me as we sat down.

I barely heard him through the frenzy that was going on in my mind.

“For Ms. Collins.”

I looked up, seeing a doctor standing at the entrance to the room. I shot to my feet and raced to him.

“Yes?” I was trying to stay composed.

He looked behind me, I knew he was waiting for the rest of the guys to get up to us. “Ms. Collins injuries were better than we expected from the force she was hit by. She seems to be doing okay, but we can’t be sure.”

I cringed.

“Why?” It was Niall who had asked. I think he could tell that couldn’t.

“She did sustain a massive concussion from the accident. With the anesthesia that we had to place her under, there is a possibility that Ms. Collins could slip into a coma.”

I felt my heart stop. I forced the tears not to come to my eyes. I didn’t want to image her laying in a hospital bed, unable to wake up again.

“When will we know?” Liam asked.

The doctor looked at the clock on the wall. “The anesthesia should wear off within the next twelve hours If not, we must presume that she has fallen into a comatose state.”

I didn’t want to hear that. She could be lost. No, she couldn’t be.

“Thank you.” Someone said from behind me. I could tell who.

I watched the doctor begin to walk away, “Can I see her?”

The doctor turned back and looked at me. I think he could see how I was breaking, because his face softened. “Yes, she’s in room 103.”

As soon as he said the number, I was looking for the room. Then I found it. I stopped and stared at the door. I couldn’t bring myself to go in there. I wouldn’t be able to see her hurt like that.

“Come on.” Louis mumbled as he placed an arm around my shoulder.

I took a deep breath before nodding my head. He reached forward and opened the door, before guiding me inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is the second chapter. Enjoy everybody! Later, Kiki