Status: Completed, with love

Coming Home

Derrick is back home, after 5 years- finally brave enough to visit his past. He has never forgotten what he did to Cassadee and he wants her to know that he still has her heart.

Cassadee has been through hell and back. She has barely made it through the darkest time of her life, and she isn't looking forward for the past to come knocking on her door again- until she has no choice but to see the boy who crushed her 5 years ago.

Both are reminded of the childhood love they once had, but soon enough realise that nothing ever stays the same now that they're adults. Pure lives tainted with violence and heartbreak now becomes even more consuming as Derrick and Cassadee deal with sex, and the fact that Cassadee is no longer the girl she was 5 years ago.

Will her own secrets and the unstable nature of their homeland's politics tear them apart or patch them up again?

----------------------------

Rated R for mature themes

Author's note: I wanted to make the characters grow, and since I'm in a phase of my life where I'm trying to bridge the gap between being a teenager and being an adult, I thought I'd reflect some of my thoughts into the sequel. This story will also discuss themes such as gender stereotypes and politics. You are, however, warned of mature themes such as sex, violence, vulgarities and other adult-related things.

P.S: Please do not try anything at home. All characters are also mine, and all images are from weheartit.com