The Deep End

Chapter 1

If his mother could see him now, she would have hold of his ear in about 0.002 miliseconds and would be carting him off to one of those 'Stranger Danger' campaign groups to try and understand why the fuck he just let a random guy into his room. At night. He'd be in so much shit he would probably drown from his mother's constant rants.

The guy, who may I add, is about six whole years older than him and he has so many tattoos Alan can't see straight from the nerves. All his life, since he was able to comprehend the fucking English language, one of things that had been drilled into his mind, was never talk to strangers let alone allow one into your house. It wasn't even his house, it was his parents house.

They had only officially met three days ago. Sure, before then they had accidently bumped into each other on the street and Alan had stared at him enough that he wasn't sure how his eyeballs weren't burnt to cinders the amount of times he had to look up because was it even humanly possible to be so fucking tall?

Three. Days. That is all it took for Alan to give into the charm that Austin had presented him with and mumble back replies to his friendly questions hesitantly. That didn't dismiss him from thinking that his mother was going to somehow know that Alan and Austin were kind of shifting from the instant enemies label to the almost aquaintances label and to track Austin down armed with a machete or something.

Now he had the guy in his room.

In Alan's defense, he felt sorry for Austin. Throwing pebbles at Alan's window solidly for three minutes at two o'clock in the morning when it is raining must have been pretty shitty. So, he invited him in, mainly because he was interested at what had been so important to compel someone to willingly put oneselves in such a shitty situation.

"I heard you listening to Slipknot the other day." Austin finally converses, perching on Alan's bed and swinging his legs like a child.

Great, now Alan technically had him on his bed, fucking fabulous.

"I have some of their CD's if you want to borrow them? That is all I really came to see you about, no offence but your mum doesn't seem like the most laidback person ever, so I thought I might have to do some super ninja smuggling to get them to you, but listening to the CD's are definitely worth it." Austin beamed at him with a hopeful expression.

"Uh, yeah sure, that'd be great thanks." Alan smiled back at him.

That is, before he completely freaked out again because he has a badass guy with more tattoos than there are stars in the universe in his fucking room.

Sure, they are neighbours, with Austin's window being directly opposite Alan's, but that doesn't suddenly make it okay for them to even be talking. He heard his parents waking up in the next room, and immediately hissed "I think you should go." Before herding Austin out of his window and down the (thannkfully) sturdy drainpipe before waving at him and shutting the window.

Sometimes Alan thinks he is way too stupid to have an A* average.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback would be much appreciated, and any tips or anything c: Thanks for reading c: