The Deep End

Chapter 20

The following Saturday, the happy couple were intertwined together under an array of fluffy blankets. The couch wasn't the comfiest place to be lain but neither were complaining. Some bullshit TV show was playing but neither Austin not Alan was really watching it. It was one of those rare occasions when they didn't have to sneak out in the god forsaken hours of the morning to meet. Alan's parents were staying with Alan's aunt for the weekend and had been merciful enough to not put Alan through the torture.

Alan was currently bitching about how this girl in his class was straight and followed gender rules like she was handed a manual at birth, and had the nerve to claim that gay people chose to be that way without even having any experience in that area. Somehow the conversation took a dramatically serious turn and ended up with philosophic opinions spewing out of their mouths.

Austin went silent all of a sudden, and Alan let him sum up the courage to say what he wanted to say.

"Alan, can I tell you something?"

"Of course, anything."

Alan gave him a reassuring smile accompanied by a hand finding it's way to Austin's.

"I think I'm in love with you."

Austin studied Alan like he expected him to start crying and jump out of the second storey window in an attempt to get as much distance between them as possible. The idea of Austin being scared to tell him seemed absurd.

Alan burst out laughing, causing Austin's fear to flare.

"You acted like I was going to through a hissy fit, move to Mexico and change my name to get away from you."

"I just though- maybe, you know, you don't l-"

Alan practically jumped on top of him, mumbling into his ear, a husky:

"Of course I am fucking in love with you, you oblivious idiot. You fucking charming, lovable, oblivious idiot."

-

Alan gazed as the wind whistled through the trees, consequently they were swaying rhythmically. It was quite calming to watch. He knocked on Austin's door, once again.

Fucking Thursdays, fucking winters, Alan thought as he huddled his coat around his thin frame tighter. Finally, a wet looking Austin emerged, hair half wet from the shower he had just rushed out of to answer the door.

"Jesus, Alan, it is cold out here, come inside." He pretty much dragged Alan inside his house, who followed him back upstairs.

"Austin, why on earth were you having a shower at twelve o'clock at night?"

"I- err, was in the shower for like three seconds," he gestured to his moderately wet but not dripping hair. "And I err- couldn't sleep?"

Despite their open atmosphere that their relationship possessed it still seemed too awkward to say 'I was going to wank to the thought of you'. Alan guessed it meant 'I was about to jack off' anyway and felt the need to apologize. "Sorry."

Austin merely laughed, dismissing it with the wave of a limp hand.
"My boyfriend comes first." They both fell into silence whilst registering that rather spectacular pun and then murdered the silence with laughter.

"That was such a good one." Alan murmured, wiping away a few tears that had strayed along his cheeks.

They both seemed to calm down and the nagging little voice at the back of Alan's mind traveled to the forefront. He kind of wanted to give Austin head, maybe just a little bit. Alan blushed to an almost inhuman shade of red.

Austin seemed to take note of Alan's flushed appearance and dilated pupils, and the way his gaze traveled from Austin's lips, to his body to his eyes and continued in that fashion. Sure, they had made jokes about doing stuff together before, but they were both still uncertain.

He calmly walked towards Alan, who was standing conveniently next to the bed. He lent down and pecked him on the lips, before placing a hand on the bottom of Alan's t-shirt and pushing it up an inch. "Is this okay?" He asked, staring into Alan's eyes to detect any sense of doubt, but there was none.

"Y- yeah." Alan tore his gaze from Austin's, and seemed fixated with Austin's hand on his shirt. He gingerly placed his hand upon Austin's to guide it up his shirt more. It was more of a gesture that said 'I mean it' than it was being pushy. Austin needed no other encouragement.

Alan's shirt was off in a matter of seconds, and Austin was already topless from his shower earlier. Alan managed to unscramble his thoughts enough to place his hands on Austin's face as Austin's hands gripped his hips.

Austin pulled them together, and pushed them back so they fell onto Austin's bed. Alan arranged his limbs so that he had his legs thrown over Austin's waist. Austin made quick work of both their jeans, despite the fact that his were so tight Alan would have thought his legs would have shriveled up from lack of blood circulation by now.

Austin asked if Alan was alright with everything again, to which he got a breathless 'yes' for an answer. He began to rock his hips and the world could have been crashing down around them and they still wouldn't have noticed. Their lips were smooched together within a matter of seconds.

It was over pretty quick, with Austin's hand on his dick and Austin nuzzling into his neck like it was a blank canvas made for hickeys. Sure, he had experienced the blessed orgasm before, but it had always been half-hearted at best and the contrition that weighed him down for the following few days always kind of spoiled the memory of the experience. He had kind of forgotten how awesome it is to orgasm.

He was coming down from that weird, indescribable feeling like he was falling from grace or something, all fast but then kind of slow motion but still way too fast for his liking. It was a second later that he kind of realized that he kind of wanted to touch Austin's dick. Kind of a bizarre thought, when you say it in your head it seems way too crude and kind of embarrassing despite the only audience of your thoughts being you.

It was like a new dawn, and without really thinking he locked eyes with Austin and reached out and starting doing the whole handjob thing. Like, how hard can handjobs be, right?

He managed to do some weird twist with his wrist and Austin's face twisted in pleasure. His mouth slightly open, panting, his thigh muscles seemed to be almost twitching, his tattoos looked even better when his skin was doused with sweat.

Despite this he resembled an angel. Almost glowing, blissed out and beautiful. For a second Alan almost believed it, that he really had been falling from grace and he had brought an angel with him despite the fact that Austin has been earthbound for all of his life and Alan's body hasn't moved from Austin's bed since the whole 'Austin's-hand-on-his-dick' scenario.

Alan lost all track of time whilst doing this, just looking and bringing in Austin's face for a brief kiss every once in a while. They kissed quite a lot actually, between the moans escaping from Austin's mouth and Alan panting because his arm was starting to ache. Austin came and Alan was still kind of reluctant to stop.

After regaining some kind of coherent train of thought, Austin said: "Um, you didn't have to."
Alan just giggled and whispered "But I wanted to." Seriously, what was Austin expecting him to say, 'yeah fuck i hate dick so much like wtf' because having Austin's dick in his hand is now sat pride of place at the top of his 'favourite things to do' list.

They just laid there, and snuggled against each other whilst Alan told some crazy-ass story about how Carl put some toad in a girl's school bag in the third grade and how half the school was evacuated because it looked like it had rabies.

"Dude, no way, I thought Carl liked frogs, not toads?"

"Exactly, he wasn't targeting Jennifer, he was like trying to cause the toad distress."

"I never thought he would be capable of such a thing, I can understand toads, like they are some ugly fuckers, but as long as he didn't cause any frogs pain."

"What the fuck, don't tell me you have a frog fetish."

They were now facing each other, Alan giving a look of mock accusation.

"Nah, they are just cute sometimes."

Austin rolled his eyes melodramatically.

And despite the fact that the orgasms had stopped, Austin still resembled an angel to Alan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Prayer circle for my porn writing skills guys, I don't think they can get any worse. Sorry, the porn is bad but at least I got a pun in there.

Thanks for the comments and motivation :) I haven't posted in ages because I am one lazy fuck.