Status: Sequal!!!

Even Broken Hearts Mend

ONE

(Still Here by Digital Daggers)

His tiny little feet. His tiny little hands and all that hair. Unlike Savvy he wasn't born blonde but now that her hair darkened out, there is no denying they are siblings. Even with everything that has happened in the last 8 months, while holding Thomas, I can't bring myself to hate Tyler. The divorce papers where still on the kitchen table but neither of us have signed them. I don't think we want to believe that it's really over. I don't think we do. I hear a knock on the front door and I place Thomas back in his bassinette. On my way to the front door Savvy comes running up.
"Daddy!" She yells with excitement and I can't help but laugh.
"Maybe, let's see who it is." I pick her up and place her on my hip as I look out the glass and see that it is, in a matter of fact, her daddy. I open the door and he gives Savvy a huge smile.
"Hey Savvy Mo! How is my big girl doing!" She leaps from my arms to his and hugs him tightly around the neck. He steps inside and I shut and lock the door behind him.
"Savvy didn't you want to ask daddy something?" I ask her and she smiles and nods. Even seeing him holding her makes me want to take him back in that second but I just don't think I have what it takes anymore to be Mrs. Seguin.
"What's up Savvy?"
"Daddy dinner?" Savvy can use words she just isn't very good at putting together whole sentences.
"You want daddy to take you for dinner?" He ask her and she shakes her head no.
"No! Daddy dinner home!" She says and uses her arms to emphasis home is around her and he looks at me for confirmation.
"Savvy what is momma making for dinner?" I ask her and she thinks for a minute.
"Marshy!" She yells and throws her hands up in the air in excitement. A palm goes to my face as I shake my head in laughter and Marshall come running into the room.
"Momma is cooking Marshy? We can't let that happen now can we?" Tyler ask his little girl and sets her down.
"I'm making Spaghetti and meat balls. She wanted you to eat with us." I tell him nervously, as if I've just asked him on our first date.
He gives me a nervous smile, "Would that be ok with you?" He ask and I nod quickly turning away.
"Yeah, that's fine." I walk back into Thomas' nursery and Tyler fallows me and we look down on our sleeping boy together.
"He is so perfect. I can't believe we have two perfect children." He says as he gently touches Tommy's hair. What he says hits home though. Everything about us use to be perfect. We use to have the perfect life in general. All we have now are two perfect children. But I still feel incomplete. "Alice can we talk?" He ask and I look up at him, his sad eyes matching my own.
"About what Tyler?"
"About us Alice…. God I will do anything to have you back in my life! You have no idea how much I beat myself for this.."
"Tyler you have cheated on me twice! Not one time but two times!" I tell him in a hushed whisper. "How am I ever suppose to trust you again?" I ask him wanting an honest answer.
"I'll do whatever it takes Alice! I'll… I'll quite hockey!"
"What?" I ask him a little shocked.
"I'll quite hockey so I'm home more and …"
"You are not quitting hockey! You are the best player on our team! It would throw our whole Offensive line off." I tell him with a hand on my hip and he gets a tiny smile which in return makes me smile. "What Seguin?"
"I love it when you talk hockey." We both smile at each other but I look away first to glance back at Thomas.
"I need to start dinner." I tell him and he nods. I leave him alone with his son and go to find our daughter coloring at her kids table with Marshall by her feet. Sometimes I can act like I'm ok. Sometimes I can act like my whole world doesn't feel like it's falling apart but in all honesty I'm so scared.
"Momma start food?" She ask me and I give her my best smile and nod. I go into the kitchen and put the water on boil and set all the things I will need out. I start making the meat balls and then I put the pasta in the water and start the sauce. My phone rings and I go to grab it off the counter, It's Evgeni.
"Hey Ev."
"Are you ok?" He ask me, sounding a little worried.
"Yeah I'm fine. Tyler in Thomas' room right now and Savvy is coloring and I'm in the kitchen cooking."
"Alice you should tell him how feel…"
"I can't Geno! I can't just let him back into my life again after he tore it apart."
"But you love him!"
"It doesn't matter!" I cry a little louder than I would have liked, tears running free down my cheeks now. "I gotta go Geno, I'm cooking."
"Sorry Alice." I quickly hang up and try to dry my eyes but as I go to set my hand down I hit the pot handle and it sends the boiling hot water down my bare legs. I let out a scream of pain and fall to the ground in shock. Tears pouring down harder now.

Tyler's POV

I hear her scream and I place Thomas back in his crib before running into the kitchen. I pass Savvy and see her heading that way but I stop her. "Savvy wait right here for daddy ok?" She nods and I slide to stop when I see the pot of pasta and water all over the floor and Alice in a corner crying and her legs scorching red, I put the pieces together. I move over to her and she sobs and my heart breaks even more, if that's possible. I pull her into me as she sobs.
"Shh… it's ok Alice I'm here… I'll fix it."
"No!" She screams and pushes away from me. "No! It's all your fault!" She yells at me through sobs but I don't let her go as she tries to hit me repeatedly. "Why did you do it! Why did you do it!" She hits my chest over and over again and I can't stop my tears. I can't stop the breaking feeling in my chest. This was all my fault. If I could have just not left that night, If I would have stayed home we would still be a perfect family and she would still be wearing her wedding ring.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok it's the first one and as you can tell her still wants Alice and she still wants him! give me your thoughts please!!!!!