Status: Sequal!!!

Even Broken Hearts Mend

SIX

"If Ya'll don't knock it off I swear I'll give all three of you concussions!" I warn Tyler, Cassidy and Candace as they rough house as we get ready for the game.
"Are they always like this?" Brant ask and I nod.
"Yeah, whenever they are together."
"Do you need help with anything?"
"Aw thanks hun but I'm good. Me and my mom and Jackie will get up early tomorrow to cook. I just wanted to make sure I had everything I needed."
I walk into the living room where Jackie and Paul are spoiling the kids with attention. "Tyler?" I ask and he walks over. "On the shelf in the game room is a Seguin jersey for Brant. Go get it please?" I ask him sweetly and he smiles and gives me a kiss before heading to the other room. "Ok attention everyone!" I call and they all look at me and I smile. "Ok so my mom is meeting us there and I just wanted to let you guys know why we are going so early…"
"What have you got up you're sleeve?" Paul ask with a smirk.
"We are filming a happy holidays commercial!" I say excitedly and the girls all seam excited but Tyler hears me as he walks in and raises an eye brow.
"Really babe?" He ask and I nod.
"Yes! It will be wonderful."
"If you say so." He kisses my cheek and hands me the jersey.
"Oh Brant we wanted you to have this." I say and he smiles.
"Thank you! You didn't have to do that but I appreciate it."
"No problems." Tyler says
"It's the least they could do. Tyler has been naughty this year. I wouldn't be surprised if we have another Seguin on the way soon." Candace says with a laugh and high fives Cassidy as they make another blow at their brother.
"Ok you two! That's enough!" Jackie bites in and is tick my tongue out at the girls. I swear we all turn into teenagers when we are together.

We get to the rink and it doesn't take long to film the commercials. Tyler and I are in the center with Savvy on his lap and Thomas in my arms facing the camera. My mom is behind me and Jackie is behind Tyler with Paul next to her and Candace by me and my mom and Cassidy over by Paul and Tyler. Our lines where simple, Tyler and I started in chorus, "From our hockey family to yours," then all of us, "Merry Christmas and happy new year." and like that we were done, of course we had about fifteen takes because the girls kept throwing random objects at each other or laughing during our lines.
We make our way to the owner's box and Savvy has had about enough of all our attention so she goes straight to her play pen where she passes out and Thomas also takes a nap in his bassinette.
"That's cool that you have all their stuff here." Brant says and Tyler nods.
"It's cuz she is here for every single home game and she hates getting a baby sitter." He laughs and I shake my head.
"I don't hate getting a baby sitter. I just like them with me…"
"All the time." Candace says and they laugh at me.
.
Tyler's POV
.
"So how old are you Brant?" I ask once we get settled in the box.
"I'm 20, I'm a junior."
"What position do you play?"
"I'm a Center."
"What are you studying in school?"
"Uhm.. Sports Management, sir."
"You don't have to call him sir." Alice says, linking her arm through mine.
"Uh.."
"Tyler you are making the poor boy nervous!" Britney calls with a laugh.
"Tyler leave my boyfriend alone!" Cassidy says and takes her seat next to Brant.
"Why are the women in this family dating hockey players?" My mom ask.
"Well nod Candace anymore." Jackie says.
"Bull!" Tyler yells and I laugh.
"She is dating Jamie Oleksiak. Cute little Canadian, Eh! Pretty good defensemen too!" I say with my best Canadian accent.
"You have been living in Texas for way too long to pull off that accent." Candace says laughing.
"He needs to work on his dam interviews though." Tyler says and we both laugh.
"Wait so let me get this straight…" Brant starts and we all look at him.
"You started out working for the team.."
"Yeah when my dad was the owner."
"And now you are the owner of the team along with a bunch of ice rinks in Canada?" He ask and I nod. "And you are the alternate captain on the team?" He ask Tyler who nods.
"Sounds like you got us all figured out kid." Tyler says with a laugh.
"What if you get traded?" Cassidy ask sadly and they all look at us.
"He isn't going to get traded." I say firmly and stand up from my seat and walk to the back of the room to get something to drink.
"Tyler… What if you do? Have they talked about a contract extension? Is there anything she can do?" I hear Paul ask.
"No, she can't interfere. We aren't too worried about it yet, let's not talk about it alright guys?" He ask and I try to occupy myself with the food that’s back here and his hands slipping around my waist pull my attention away from the food. "You ok."
"I'm fine."
"Don't lie to me Alice."
"I just… what if you do get traded?"
"Then we will figure it out then ok. But don't worry about it till it happens. Nothing can separate us. You're my wife and I love you."
"I love you." I reply and he leads me back to my seat right as puck drops.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts please:) hope you love them all like i do:)