Status: Sequal!!!

Even Broken Hearts Mend

SEVEN

Tyler's POV

I wake up to the sound of crying, laughing, yelling and my wife politically correcting someone about the hockey industry. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and then pull a shirt on before walking into the kitchen/dining room. I see Britney behind the stove with my mom cooking something that smells so good, probably for our thanksgiving dinner tonight. Alice is in a counter chair breast feeding Thomas with her shoulder cover covering her breast and Thomas from our family. Candace and Cassidy are sitting at the kitchen table being overly loud with Savvy on Candace's lap, eating something that resembles a banana. Brant is at the table in a full conversation with Alice and my dad sipping his coffee and looking over the morning paper. The paper comes on thanksgiving?
"Tyler! You are never going to believe the phone call Alice got this morning!" Cassidy yells.
"Cass! It's way too early for that volume. Bring it down by like 12 please!" I tell her and she giggles and they all seem to shut up. I walk behind Alice and give her a quick kiss.
"Like I was saying," Cassidy continues, "Alice got a phone call from the NHL network and E! It was a conference call!"
"Cass again… Volume."
"Why is he so cranky?" Candace asked.
"Concussion." Alice says with a small smile.
"What did they want babe?" I take a seat next to her and take a sip of the Orange Juice my mom set in front of me.
"Well they want us to do a TV show." She says simply but the smile on her face is hiding something.
"Like an NHL in the room TV show?"
"No… More like a real TV show. Like cameras fallowing us around reality TV show."
"Are you serious?" I ask her a little surprised and she nods. "Why us? Why not Malkin or Toews?"
"Probably because Malkin and Toews aren't married to their teams owner and don't have the two cutest kids in the world." My dad says. I look back at Alice as she is adjusting Thomas and fixing her shirt so she can burp him. I take the cover from her and place it over the back of my chair.
"They like the idea of a real working house wife and a husband who is loved by so many… we can talk about it later babe." She says and leans in for a kiss, which I gladly give her. "So back to our conversation…" She says turning to Brant, "I would be shocked if a general manager told you that but you never know. How hard is your slap shot?"
"It's at 98 which is up three mph sense my freshman year."
"How accurate is your shot?"
"89 out of 100."
"That’s pretty good. Have they talked to you yet?"
"Yeah I got invited to the drafts and I've had some scouts watching my games this season."
"Well then you should be set, I mean you're playing at a top university so…"
"Alice?" I interrupt her.
"Yeah babe?" She ask giving me the sweetest smile.
"Can you not talk hockey first thing in the morning. It turns me on." I admit without thinking, not being use to all the extra company in the house.
"Ha ha! Sure babe." The doorbell rings and Candace jumps up.
"It's Jamie! I got it!" She goes to get the door and I roll my eyes.
"You like him?" My dad ask me and I smile and nod.
"Yeah dad… He is a good guy."
Candace walks back In with Jamie and he shakes my hand before hugging Alice and shaking everyone else hand.
"Guys this is Jamie. Jamie this is my crazy family. You already know Alice and Tyler, obviously. That's Britney, Alice's mom and these are my parents Jackie and Paul and this is my sister Cassidy and her boyfriend Brant. He plays hockey for the university back home."
"It's nice to meet you guys. Thanks for having me."
"Ofcourse Jamie. You're always welcome." Alice says, passing Thomas over to me. "Honey I'm gonna go take a shower and get ready."
"Do you need help?" I ask, thinking with the wrong head.
"I'll go ahead and take Thomas." Candace says with a laugh and takes him from my arms. I grab Alice's hand as she leads me away.
"Jackie dear… we are going to have three grandkids before you know it."
"He is your son." My mom replies and Alice and I can't help but laugh as we make our way up the stairs and to our bathroom.
"Tyler we really shouldn't, we have guest in the house." She whispers with a small moan as I nibble on her neck.
"Then try to be quiet."
"You say that as if it's an easy thing."
Being able to have sex again has been amazing. I know they say that some women don't like having sex right away but that is most definitely not the case with Alice.
She tries to drop to her knees but I don't let her. We are naked before I know it and I lift her up onto the counter. I fall to my knees and spread her legs open and she lets me know I'm doing my job right by a loud moan. I smile up at her and she blushes. "Shh baby… we don't want them thinking we are making another grandbaby, now do we?"
I ask and she laughs and shakes her head no.
.
.
.
.
Alice's POV
"Paul why don't you start and we will end with Tyler." My mom says
"Alright well. I'm thankful that I have three healthy children, and well now a fourth and two beautiful grandbabies."
"I'm thankful that god let us all come to be together today. I miss my family." Jackie says then my mom goes.
"I'm thankful for the extended family I have been blessed with, I know I can count on you for anything."
"If you're at this table you are part of this family Brant, that means you too." Tyler says as Brant was about to be skipped.
"I'm thankful that I have an amazing girlfriend whose family included me in their holiday and I am thankful that I get to play hockey."
"I'm thankful that I have the cutest niece and nephew in the world… and a great boyfriend." Cassidy leans over quickly and kisses Brant's cheek before Candace starts.
"I'm thankful that I got to come to school in Dallas and that I have two amazing sisters!"
"What am I? Chop liver?" Tyler ask with a smile and she sticks her tongue out. Jamie is next.
"I'm definitely thankful that I get to play hockey everyday and also that I am welcomed in this family when my own is so far away."
"I'm thankful for my loving husband and my two healthy and beautiful children." I say and give Tyler's hand a squeeze.
"I think this year… I'm most thankful for my wife and my children. I'm thankful that my wife gave me a second chance." He says and looks at me and I nod and lean in and kiss him, which earns us "Awes" from around the table.
"Alright everyone! Dig in!"
♠ ♠ ♠
TV show or no TV show??? what are your thoughts guys????

Also.... I'm thinking about starting a new Tyler Seguin story . I know i started the Banksy story with Neal but the Tyler Seguin stories just flow so much easier for me... Let me know what you think... Obviously this one isn't through but i just want to know your thoughts on another Tyler story.