Status: On going, I hop to update a minimum of once week

Are We Just Having Too Much Fun?

Prologue

“I can’t wait until we get to the cottage and-“ my friend Maegan has been talking my ear off since we left for her family’s cottage this morning. My parents thought it would be a “good experience” for me, a.k.a., they don’t want me in the house, hell knows what they’re doing, but I’m not too sure that I want to. I tried to pay attention to what she was saying as best I could, but she’s been like a broken record saying the same thing over and over again.
“Raechelle, are you listening to me?” Maegan pulled me out of my dream-like state. Apparently I had been out longer than I had thought; we had arrived at the cottage.
“Yeah, sorry Mae, what were you saying?” I asked.
“I said, I hope you don’t mind, but I also invited my boyfriend along with us,” she said as though it were the world, “he should be here soon.” Fantastic, I’ll be the awkward third wheel all week, at least it gives me a chance to a) play guitar without being interrupted and b) actually meet this mysterious boyfriend of hers.
“Sure, yeah, sounds good Mae, I finally get to meet this boyfriend of yours.”
“Of course, that was part of the reason I asked him to come in the first place!” Maegan exclaimed flailing her hands around and throwing her wild red curls everywhere.
Looking back on this conversation, I wish I had asked her just to drive me home and save all the drama, maybe I would still have my best friend. But let me give you the full story…
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I'm back, this is just a prologue, I want to see what people think before I bother writing too much of this, I've had this idea rolling around in my head for a while so please let me know what you think! :)
P.S. The character's names are pronounced May-gan and Ray-chel
This will also be on my Pierce the Veil Fan Fiction account with the same user name and my wattpad account under MusicMakesMyHrtBeat
~Rachael