Attraction

Chapter 3 - Nando's

My POV

After the events of yesterday, I felt a little down because I knew it would probably be a while before I saw the boys again but I have their numbers, remember?

Every morning, I check my phone like it is the newspaper. Today, I had 3 texts, all from three members of One Direction; Niall, Harry and Liam.

Niall said, 'Hey, got a day off today, wondered if you wanted to hang out today?'

The Niall Horan wants to hang out with me. Is this real life? I must be dreaming.

Harry said, 'Nice meeting you yesterday, I'd quite like to see you again.'

Am I dreaming?

And Liam said, 'Nice to meet you. I know we didn't get much of a chance to talk but I might come along with Niall to see you, if that's alright. You seem cool.'

I am definitely dreaming. Alright, brain, it's time for me to wake up.

I sighed, placing my phone back on top of my chest of drawers. I smiled, getting out of bed. I changed into my All Time Low t-shirt and black skinnies before texting the boys back. I told Niall that I wanted to hang out with him today, I wanted to see Harry again and as for Liam, he can definitely come along. I wanted to get to know them as much as possible, not being selfish or anything. I just love having guys as friends.

Okay, obviously, that is not the whole story, I mean... It's One Direction! Come on. Who wouldn't wanna be friends with them?

-

When I got downstairs, my brother was sitting at the table, reading the newspaper. His left eyebrow raised as he peeked over the top of the newspaper to look at me.

"And where do you think you're going?" He asked.

"Going to see Niall... and Liam," I said, smiling. I am excited, you see.

"Oh. Then,. by all means, carry on," Tom said, re-gaining his focus on the paper. I narrowed my eyebrows at him. Hmm, that was weird. I made myself some toast, and sat down on the sofa, whilst listening to McFly. It didn't feel weird being the biggest fan of my brother's band but Tom felt that it was a little odd. I had no idea why and I had never asked. I guess it slipped my mind.

My phone buzzed in my pocket, and as I pulled it out, it signalled a message from Niall, saying he and Liam were outside Nando's about ten minutes away from me. I went back upstairs, brushed my teeth and put on my red converse before waving Tom goodbye and leaving. The excitement inside of me was dying to explode but I could not allow it to show. Not in front of them anyway. The last thing I wanted to do was scare them away. After all, when does this ever happen?

-

I made it to Nando's with three minutes to spare. That's a new record for me, especially without any music to listen to. Liam and Niall were talking just by the door with smiles on their faces. As I made my way over to them, the closer I got, the more nervous I began to feel.

"Hey, Heather! Great to see you again," Niall said, happily, as he wrapped his arms around me. Without hesitation, I hugged him back. He smelt so good.

"It's great to see you too, Niall," I said, stepping back to hug Liam. "Hi, Liam,"

"Hi," he said, "I know we didn't get much talking done yesterday but I convinced Niall to let me come with him to see you, hopefully, we can be friends too,"

"Sounds good," I smiled at him.

-

Nando's with Liam and Niall was fun so far because every so often, a fan or two would come over to them and ask for pictures and autographs. But I was beginning to feel a little awkward by the questions that were being bombarded in my direction. "Are you one of their girlfriends?" was the one that most people asked. "No, just a friend," I had replied, which made the fans happier that two of their idols were still on the market.

"Do you guys find it hard to deal with this many fans in a matter of minutes?" I asked, starstruck by just how many crazy fans they had spoken to in the past thirty minutes. My brother had never encountered any "crazy fans". His fans were beyond lovely but it strikes me how many fans think I'm Tom's girlfriend. Every time McFly do a twitcam, Tom always introduces me as his sister. I think some people are joking with us.

"You get used to it," Liam said, sighing, "But sometimes, it does get a little bit too much for us,"

"How so?" I asked, taking a sip of my hot chocolate.

"Like, when you wanna be at home with your family and you're there to spend time with them, it's really disrespectful when fans sit outside the house or constantly, ring the doorbell to get us out. I mean, we do need our privacy, sometimes," Niall said, biting his bottom lip.

"I see what you mean. I can't say I've experienced that because Tom never gets any crazy fans sitting outside our house but if we did, they'd probably never return," I said, giggling.

"What makes you say that?" Liam asked, raising his right eyebrow.

"Because Danny likes to walk around the house naked, and trust me, nobody wants to look through the living room window and see that,"

I swear the man does it on purpose. I remember coming home from College one day and seeing Danny, in his glory, naked on the sofa, reading the newspaper. I saw everything from the waist down and let's just say, I shielded my eyes immediately. That's not something I like to see when I come home and all I want to do is eat!

"Ha ha ha! Why does he do that? Tom never told us that," Niall chuckled, banging his hands on the table.

"Tom doesn't know, Danny does it behind his back when he's not looking. It's rather hilarious but there comes a time when maybe he has to stop doing it because it does get rather annoying, sometimes," I said, finishing my hot chocolate. I, now, felt completely full.

"Did you three enjoy your meals?" I jumped at the voice behind me. I looked up to see a waiter looking over my shoulder but smiling down at me.

"Yeah, it was wonderful, thank you," Niall smiled.

"And how about you... beautiful?" I swallowed. Was he talking to me? He was still looking at me.

"Umm... It was lovely, thank you." I stuttered, slightly. The waiter winked at me and then, took our plates and left. I turned to look at Liam who was grinning at me. He was about to say something when I interrupted.

"No. I'm not asking him for his number," I said, smiling.

"Oh, come on! Why not?" Liam argued back, but also, smiling, "He's into you."

"No, thank you. Relationships... are not my strong point. Not after..." I paused, my mind flickering back to my last relationship. It made me feel really insecure and worried that the same thing would happen again so, love was never for me. Not anymore.

"...after?"

"Never mind, it's nothing." I said, smiling at the both of them, "Well, I have had a wonderful time with the both of you and I hope to meet the other three again soon but I must go. Besides, you boys are leaving tomorrow, aren't you?"

"Well, yeah, I guess. Well, it's been nice meeting you too. We'll be back in three days to finish up with Tom, so we'll see you, then?" Niall said, standing up.

The three of us walked out, just as Harry pulled up in a black car, and beeped the horn at us.

"Hi, Heather," He waved at me, as Liam and Niall walked over. I stood there, awkwardly, "Do you want a lift back to your house?" Harry asked, waving me over.

"No, it's okay, thanks. I don't have that far to walk,"

"Psh, girl. Get in the car, come on. Besides, I haven't seen you all day," I bit my lip and tilted my head, slightly, at the curly haired, green eyed boy in the front seat, his hand rested on the wheel.

I sighed, accepting, "Okay, okay."

-

Harry dropped me off outside my house in a matter of minutes.

"Damn, you're really close to Town," He said, as he got out and opened the car door for me.

"Thank you for dropping me off, and I know, that's what's awesome about having a big brother in a band," I smiled at him before turning to Niall and Liam, "I'll miss you, guys. Until next time," I said, as I closed the door.

Harry gently grabbed my wrist, "Wait... Would you mind hanging out with me tonight? Just me?"

"Uh, sure. I'm not doing anything,"

"Cool. I'll pick you up in about an hour or two," He said, before getting in the car, "Bye," and with that, Harry drove off with Niall and Liam in the backseat, waving and shouting various goodbyes at me.

Tonight should be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Five days! :')