But Melt Your Headaches Call It Home.

Show Kisses

"This is our last song guys!"

Ryan flashed me a grin as his fingers slid over the guitar strings with the familiar beat of the song.

My gaze remained on Ryan as I began to sing

"Is it still me that makes you sweat? Am I who you think about in bed?"

The crowd began going wild as the song started, a few people began chanting "Ryden! Ryden!"

"So I guess we're back to us, oh cameraman, swing the focus, in case I lost my train of thought, where was it that we last left off?"

I began walking towards Ryan and he knew what was coming, a wide grin has spread over my lips as I approached him, the chorus flowing from my lips

"Will you dance to this beat and hold a lover close?"

My face was mere inches away from Ryan's as we both sang into the microphone, I abandoned my thoughts of kissing him then as I sauntered back to the middle of the stage, as the song neared the end I walked back to Ryan, sharing the microphone with him as we gazed into each others eyes singing the last lines

"Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster"

The microphone dropped from my hands as I crashed my lips against Ryan's it surprised me that he didn't resist he actually kissed me back.. The crowd sounded distant and so did their chants of "Ryden!" I pulled away from Ryan to face the crowd "Thank you all for coming out!"

I turned to look at the stunned faces of Jon and Spencer, I grinned as we made our way back towards the tour bus, a loud sigh leaving my lips as I dropped onto the uncomfortable sofa my eyes were closed an I could hear the soft sound of someone's feet reaching the sofa in the bus, I knew instant from the nice smell the unknown man gave off that it was Ryan

"Hey Ryro" he let out a chuckle as he sat beside me "how'd you know it was me, Bren?" I opened one of my eyes to look at him as I grin "your scent gives you away" shrugging slightly as I laugh "so you're saying I smell?" He raised a brow waiting for an answer "not in bad way Ry, it's a nice smell, I can't describe it but it's.. Just you" he smiled slightly resting against the back of the sofa, his eyes closed turning my head to face him, lowering my voice to a whisper "what are you thinking about Ryro?"

He shrugged "um.. Nothing really.." he began to fidget slightly and I knew he was lying "Ry.. You know you can speak to me.." I frowned Ryan usually tells me everything.. "Um.. Well.. Why did you... Kiss me back then? You've never done it like.. That" he sighed slightly as I frowned more before saying "I uh.. I don't really know.. For the fans I guess"

He nodded and got up "Okay.. I'm going to go to.. Bed" and with that he was gone, had I upset him or something? I couldn't have? Thinking hard on what I could have done wrong.

And then it hit me.

Ryan likes me.

Ryan Ross likes me?

No, that couldn't have been it, Ryan's got a girlfriend.

I sighed as I rest my head back against the sofa why was I having all these strange thoughts about Ryan all of a sudden? Well... He's hot, the way his honey coloured eyes sparkle while he plays on stage, the way he scrunches up his face when he can't think of lyrics..

Why the fuck am I thinking about my best friend like this? Fuck.. I need to sleep to clear my head sighing softly as I jumped from the sofa and made my way back towards the bunks, I slipped into my bunk which was directly over from Ryan's, sighing once again I pulled my curtain closed my head hit the pillow and I was instantly sleeping.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter isn't very well written, I've had it written up for a while and just found it again, other chapters will get better!