Status: i like oneshots

Lovely

I Want You To Know How Amazing You Are

I’ll run my fingers through your hair and bump your nose with my own. I’ll hold my hand up next to yours, our fingertips barely touching. I’ll watch your eyelashes flutter like the butterflies in my stomach whenever you say my name. I’ll kiss your nose, and your eyelids, and your cheeks, and your forehead, and your lips until you know. I’ll love you and love you and love you until you know.

I want you to know how amazing you are. How much I love you. How much I love the little things and the big things that you do for me. I want you to know that I don’t want you any other way, that I don’t want anyone else. I want you to know that I fell for you, your smile and your heart. I fell for the way you scrunch your nose when you laugh and the way you pull your eyebrows together when you’re unsure. I fell for the way you play with my fingers when we watch TV and the way you play with my hair when we’re lying in bed. I fell for the way you intertwine our fingers. I fell for you when you held my hand.

I fell for you, and only you. I love you, whole-heartedly.

I think the world of you. I think you’re great. I think you’re kind and funny. And caring and sweet. And handsome and smart. I think you’re perfect.

And I want you to know. I want you to feel it when I’m giggling at your funny faces and yelling at you for losing your keys. I want you to hear it when I’m screeching at the girl that was flirting with you at the store and humming to your favorite song. I want you to know in your heart and your head that I love you.
I want you to know that I think you’re fantastic. And wonderful. And beautiful. And lovely. I think you’re lovely.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not too sure what I think of this one.
I mean, I like it, but idk I just couldn't get it to flow right. Blegh.
I hope you liked it more than me lol