I Need You Like Water In My Lungs

11

"Justine!" Gerard came through the bathroom door.

"You're home." I gasped through dry heaves.

"Some shows got dropped." he said still looking concerned and pushing my hair out of my face.

"That's nice."

"Bad food?"

"No."

"Ju-"

"I'm pregnant." I sighed flushing the toilet, and sitting on it. He continued to kneel in front of me.

"Wow, how far along are you?" He asked looking up at me.

"About 5 and a half months." I said bracing myself for his fury.

"So, you just didn't think it was important to tell me about my own child?" he said standing up.

"No, I just didn't know how to tell you." I said standing up, then sitting back down because of the nausea.

"What's the difference?" he started raising his voice.

"One is out of fear, and the other is out of neglegence. I was not using the latter." I said trying to slowly get up hoping I wouldn't get sick again.

"Mikey's wife said she only had morning sickness until her 7th month." Gerard sighed, as he steadied me down the hallway to my room.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner-"

"I don't understand why you would be afraid to tell me about my own doing." Gerard smirked

"I just didn't wnat you to be worried about me while you were on tour."

"It's my job to be worried about you Justine." he sighed

"No-"

"Justine don't you get it? I love you, even if you weren't pregnant I'd still be worrying about you." he said touching my cheek.

"You may think I just forget about you, and that I had forgotten about you those 3 years, but I didn't. And I don't, I-" I stopped him by kissing him softly on the lips. Of course it never stopped there, ever.
----------------------------------------------

"So you told him." Mandy had a smug look on her face.

"Take that smirk away." I sighed

"You don't sound very happy." she said as our food came. We were in a IHOP, her favorite was chicken tenders. I of course didn't have a favorite any more, I just got whatever the baby wanted.

"We went to the doctor yesterday."

"Did he want real proof or something?" Mandy said a mouth full of fry.

"No, he wanted to know what the baby was." I started crying, sobbing actually.

"Justine, what's so bad about that." she said putting her fork down.

"Nothing, I just thought if this had ever happened it would be so different." the tears were still coming.

"I still don't understand why you're crying. I guess we could blame it on your hormones." she chuckled.

"He told me he loved me Mandy." I choked out.

"Oh!" she said with a big grin.

"I know." I said glumly.

"Justine! That's what you wanted, and what I had already told you. He loves you, what's your delima?"

"He only said that because I'm pregnant."

"How the hell do you know that?"

"Because, why else would he say that?" I said rubbing the back of my hand against my cheek.

"I think, that you are just pathetic. He loves you, did you even say it back?" she said resuming her lunch.

I didn't reply, she knew what that meant.

"Oh my GOD! You are really ridiculous, you know that Justine?" she shouted, and a few elderly people turned their heads.

"What's the baby?" she cleared her throat after a few moments.

"A girl. A healthy baby girl, and I'm 5 and half months along." I beamed.

"Mood swings." she huffed, and grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nice?