I Need You Like Water In My Lungs

6

I watched him sitting by the pond in the park, drawing with cigarette hanging out the side of his mouth. Gerard drew when something was on his mind, that's also when he wrote. I watched his hand make the pencil move swiftly but gracefully at the same time. I tired my best to not make a sound as I went up behind him and peered over his shoulder. It was the pond, but a girl drowning in it, and she wasn't even screaming for help. He stopped and sighed, taking a drag from his cigarette, and leaning up to blow it into the air.

"Jesus!" he jumped and fell off the stump he was sitting on, giving me a glare. "Thank you for scaring me JJ." I inwardly smiled as I bent to pick up his sketch pad he dropped, and a few pencils.

"Why isn't she calling for help." I asked looking over the drawing

"Because she obviously doesn't want it." he said standing up and dusting some of the grass off of him. I somehow saw myself to clearly in the drawing and it made me breakdown.

"Shh Justine, it's ok." Gerard said grabbing me before I sunk to the ground on my knees.

"Gerard I'm sorry." I said in between sobs "I should've known that wasn't you, I should've been able to stop." saying that still sobbing

"No, I should have made you go with me." he said trying to wipe the tears away, but they kept coming.

"You shouldn't waste your time on a crazy person." I said after a while of him trying to calm me down.

"And neither should you." he said with a chuckle, I looked around and realized that we were sitting on the stump, I of course was in his lap.

"I should go-" I started to get up, but he caught my arm

"How'd you know I was here?" he asked raising an eyebrow

"Frank told me out of fear that I was going to stab him." I said looking down.

"I guess he's still scared from the last time he had an encounter with you." Gerard grinned
"Well I'll-"

"You'll what? Talk to me in 3 weeks, or 3 months? Justine I'm going to be gone for almost 5 months-"

"What am I supposed to do Gerard?" I said almost shouting trying to get my arm out of his grip, even though it wasn't that tight. I still couldn't get out of it,

"Let go Gerard." I said simply, he was grinning at me now

"Or what?" he was still grinning

"Or I'll-I'll-" he stood up, towering over me pulling me against him.

"What?" he said huskily in my ear, making my knees go weak. "That's what I thought." he murmured picking me up and slinging me over his shoulder, then bending down to collect the rest of his things.
"Put. Me. Down!" I said trying my best to punch him in the back but it didn't work. He just gave a throaty laugh and continued on to his car with old women staring and giggling.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"I said put me down Gerard!" he still had me slung over his shoulder as we walked into the hotel, I gave up on punching, because it wasn't fazing him.

"How long sir?" the desk clerk asked trying to hold in his amusement. Gerard easily maneuvered out his wallet without his grip on me slipping on bit.

"Til Friday." he said simply

"But today's Sunday Gerard!" I squeaked

"All right Mr. Way, check out is at 11:00 on Friday." the clerk said cheerfully

"You will die by some random event of death, either that or I will make you dead!" I shouted as I was being carried to the elevator to the clerk who was still trying to hold in his laughter. Once the doors were closed he put me down, I huffed at him. And he pulled me to him, pressing me against the walls of the elevator.

"4 years Justine." he murmured as he kissed the shell of my ear, then started kissing my jaw line, then down to my neck.

"Gerard." I whispered, then the door opened to our floor, thankfully no one else was there waiting for the elevator.

"C'mon." he grunted as he grabbed my hand and started to walk swiftly down the hall, we got to our room quickly. He pulled me inside of the large suite, and before I could even look around his lips were on mine. "4 years." he groaned as he shed his jacket, he pulled mine off too. Our clothes were off quickly, I don't even know how this happened. He had me to where I was straddling him, grinning up at me. I smiled back.

"There's Justine." he said sitting up and wrapping his arms around me "I haven't seen that smile in what seems like forever." he said as I blushed. He put his hands on my waist as I slid down to his hips slowly.

"Tease." he grunted as gripped my hips tighter and pushed me down onto him making me moan. He started a rhythm that got faster after the first thrust, almost violent. It was almost more than I could take,

"Gerard."

"Justine." he moaned louder. Then it happened, it seemed as if the bed was spinning as well as the room. That feeling you almost long for making you scream out the person's name that caused it. And I did, and soon after I fell on top of him basically gasping for air.

"4 years Justine." he sighed trying to catch his breath as I situated myself comfortably on top of him.