I Need You Like Water In My Lungs

9

"I can't believe we're at a golden coral." Adam sighed

"Well Mandy wouldn't come eat with me, she said she's getting fat." I smiled as we slided slowly down the line in the semi-packed Golden Coral. It had been almost 3 months since Gerard went on tour. I'd probably gained about 20 pounds, I decided to blame it on depression.

"Justine, you said buffets were for family days. You know, when your mom is too tired, or forgot to cook for 20 people."

"They're for when you're starving, and don't want to cook for yourself as well."

"No, that's Applebee's."

"Adam drop it." I said with a glare.

"You don't have to be so snippy, after all I could just let you pig out by yourself. I don't have a comfort food at a buffet." he smirked as we reached the hosts.

"Can't I just be hungry?"

"I suppose, but don't let Gerard be the cause. He's not worth you gaining 30 pounds."

"You used to say I was too skinny as it was."
----------------------------------------

"Justine, can I ask you something?" Mandy sighed plopping next to me as I chewed on my untimate foot long I had Adam bring me from Subway. He was sitting on the other side of me, eating a half.

"I'm eating." was my reply.

"I know, that's all you seem to be doing lately." she muttered.

"Chantel said she did that alot while-" Adam stopped, his mouth hanging open.

"What?" I said taking another bite of my untimate.

"Yeah what Adam?" Mandy said

"While she was pregnant, but I doubt that's your problem." he said still staring at me like I had grown a third eye.

"Justine?"

I had put my sandwich down, I had always kept a spare pregnancy test in my medicine cabinet. I got up to go see if that's what was the matter with me. And it would also explain why I couldn't remember the last time I had my period. That I had also decided was caused by my irregular eatting and new diet.

"I have to pee." I said with my eyes fixed down the hall to my bathroom. It was probably the longest 10 minutes I had ever waited in my life. I came back out to the front and Mandy and Adam were waiting. I would hope that they'd figured what I was doing.

"What's it say?" Adam gulped

"It's got a plus sign."I rasped

"You should probably go to the doctor, you know to make sure it's accurate."

"It's accurate Mandy, I haven't had my period in 3 months. I eat like there's another person living inside me. And wow! Would you look at that according to this there is!" I shouted waving the results in the air and sitting down by Adam, who looked rather frightened.

"And you."

"Yes." he said scooting away from me alittle bit.

"You cannot tell Gereard, whatever you do."

"He comes home in 3 weeks Justine, you'll probably start showing soon."

"My belly, my decision."

"When are you going to tell Justine? When your water breaks?" Mandy said

"Of course not."

"Then when?" both Adam and Mandy said together.

"The next time I talk to him." I said still not letting go of the pregnancy test. My phone started to ring and it was Gerard.

"Which would be now." Mandy said with a glare.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback would be appriciated.
This is where the story starts to change from my original ending, which ended like 2 chapters ago.
=D