Status: i don't know what this is but i hope you enjoy

Without a Doubt, You're All I Dream About

weightless

It was a rainy day in Bristol, South West England.

Not that I cared anyway.

I was walking down the street - hands in my pockets, listening to Blink 182 and looking at the ground as if I was mesmerize by it. To say I was nervous would be an understatement. I was far more mad than nervous and frankly, going to summer camp didn’t sound that all exciting to me. At least, a lot less exciting than the camp’s catch phrase.

"Roundview Camp:
The fun begins now”

Oh, my body was tingling with anticipation.

Roundview Camp, for those who wanted to know, is a summer camp, or should I say, was a summer camp. Now it’s more or less of a home for teenagers that are delinquents and outrageously disrespectful to adults or any person that has some sort of authority.

Roundview Camp looks more like a school than an actual camp. It has three floors but students aren’t allowed to use the second and third floor. In fact, not even teachers can use them. I don’t think that they are any better than the sulky looking first floor.

So today was my first day at Roundview Camp and I was less than excited about it.

I walked over the heavy looking door and grabbed the handle, without taking my eyes off the ground. I pulled it without any difficulty and entered in. I looked around and I saw a dark broad hallway with a desk at the end of it. I marched over the desk to find a man sitting behind it - reading the news paper - with a look of pure boredom written all across his face.

The man seemed normal enough to me so I coughed awkwardly to get his attention.

The man asked for my name, age and handed out a piece of paper - which I guessed was my schedule. I answered him, he wrote the informations on a sheet of paper and returned to his occupation.

I continued to walk and decided that I should probably ask for help since I was lost. I abruptly turned around and landed on someone causing me to fall on top of that person.

"Shit I’m so sorry! I can’t believe how fucking clumsy I am. This is ridiculous." I muttered to myself.

I looked down and grab the person’s hand. The person in question chuckled and took my hand before standing up. Now that the stranger was standing in front of me, I could see his features and my jaw almost dropped to the floor. He was tall, taller than me and skinnier too, but he pulled it off nicely. His hair was a mess, it looked like he just got out of bed, and he was hot hell. And of top of it all, he was wearing a Blink 182 t-shirt.

This summer camp was going to be a lot more interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this is based on the UK series, Skins, and this is also my first attempt at writing fics. I'm used to poetry and shit so like maybe my writing sucks I don't know. Sorry for the typos.