Status: I'll get it done when I get the time

Never the Same

Another Human

He was alive. He was human.
She hadn't had human interaction since...

"Who are you?" He asked raising his gun. The gun in her face definitely wasn't an invitation to join his group, if he had one.

"I-" She began moving back but tripped over her own feet and ended up hitting the ground on her backside. She froze again, still staring at the gun pointed at her. Talking with a gun aiming for her head wasn't her specialty. He shortly found out and slowly lowered the gun.

"Who are you?" He spoke again. She felt the lump in her throat as she spoke.

"Mary."

He nodded at her name still gripping the gun in a cautious manner. "Any weapons on you?" She nodded her head no, lying about the fact of her only weapon being her pocket knife was in her back pocket. She shortly realized he wasn't a bad person, just doing the normal protocol when you meet a stranger in this walker ridden world. Mary slowly reached for the pocket knife out of her pants.

Looks could be decieving.

"Names Glenn." She nodded her head and slowly began getting back on her feet.

Mary wathed him watch her, "Are you alone?" His gun was now all the way down by his side. She looked behind him and at the store, she still needed food.

"Yes."

He scrunched his eyebrows together, "For how long?"

"Awhile."

"What happened to the people you were with?" There was a good eight feet between them; they were just standing there, Glenn asking questions, and Mary answering.

"...Probably walkers somewhere...'m not really sure. Never looked looked back."

Glenn put his gun away for now and took a good look at her; she looked tired, worn out, and hungry. "I guess I could bring you back to my group. But its not permanent until the group trusts you to stay." Sounded reasonable enought to her. She just nodded. Glenn turned his back to her and started walking towards their vehicle she didnt recognize. He opened the drivers door and turned back to her, "Well? Come on." Mary realized she hasn't moved from her spot. She quickly looked around and moved towards the car opening the passenger side door and hopped in. Glenn did the same and they were soon driving down the road. "Our group lives on a farm. There's a lot of people, eleven in total. How many were there in your old group?"

"Did you go into that store alone?" Mary looked out the window, watching the fields go by and seeing the occasional walker in the field.

"Yes, why?"

"It sounded like you had company." Mary replied, still focused on what was outside the window.

Glenn frowned, "Exactly how long have you been alone?"

"No more questions, Glenn. Tell me about your group."

"...Well, Rick is I guess what you'd call our leader. You might have to put up with some shit for awhile before you get comfortable." Mary nodded her head again, she didn't expect them to welcome her with open arms. Not in this world at least.

She then saw a huge pasture, that basically looked untouched from all this evil in the world. There was a barn and a nice sized two story house with horses and cows outside with huge open green fields. Down ways from the house were about seven tents and an R.V.. Mary exited the car slowly and looked at her surroundings in awe.

"Welcome to the farm."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks DD for commenting on the first chapter. Shout out for my homie <3
Hope you guys enjoy this chapter and comment on what you think of it so far.

~K :3