Status: Ongoing

Drunken Delights

The morning after...

“My mind was always open for you,
Letting you enter in any lope.
No respect, but love where it is due,
And eternally, a powerful hope.

Why could you not know?
Because you wouldn't wait,
You'd feel betrayed, but even so--
My heart yearned for you, far..

Far too late.”

I first became aware of the light hitting my eyelids. Then I became aware that my body was entirely naked, and swathed in blankets. Finally, I felt that something was missing, and felt it with a sudden and unmistakeable pang, one which I didn't yet fully understand. What was I even thinking?

My hand reached out before my eyes opened, feeling the messy sheet stretched across the bed. It wasn't too large, nor too soft, but I noticed that he wasn't there. Frank was gone, somewhere, and my headache was already building. I still couldn't really piece together the night before, and assumed that we had just come back and went to bed, but that didn't explain..

Why I felt so wrong. So weird. I was a tad sore, and attributed that to having done something stupid while drunk. But I did end up getting up, still not realizing the importance of my first thoughts, my first actions, when I had grown conscious.

I still hadn't managed to make the connection by the time I was in the bathroom. When I saw the light bruises over my stomach, my side, and became a lot more aware that they were a bit sore. I just turned on the shower, and, as if numb, walked into it.

When the water, as hot as I could get it, began to run over my body.. I recognized what had happened. I began to get the flash backs, feel his breath against my neck, feel his hands sliding down my side, tightening on me, giving the bruises, whispering something sweet.

I could feel, again, him entering me, and how I had bit my lip to try to keep from shouting his name. I could hear myself as I shouted it anyway, into the motel room, not caring if someone heard.
I realized what I had done. I had drunken sex with my best friend.

At that realization, the night came flooding back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Simple start. Not intended to be a very long story, but it can easily have sequels that can branch out into a lot of different things. If I do write more stories, the idea is to have this overall story be the 'base' that each of those are built from.

Intended to be almost entirely from Gerard's point of view. Right now, at least-- If demand is for more points of view, I suppose I'm almost entirely in favor of what the readers want.

How to do formatting? :p