Status: Ongoing

Drunken Delights

The night before...

“Do you remember what we shared?
On that fun, drunken, and insane night,
When we opened our hearts and did as we dared,
Even in the dark, I think I saw the light.”

The sound of the music was booming, and we could hear it from outside the bar. It was pretty awesome, and Frank seemed pretty confident that when we just flashed the fake ID that each of us had, we would be ushered in without trouble. I didn't really have the same confidence, but his optimism was a bit uplifting-- It really let me just put it out of my mind.

Well, until now. The person in charge of the door gave us both a hard look when we flashed, and I knew that even though the ID said twenty four I still looked a lot more like the twenty I really was. He didn't say a word, though, which was good-- Frank, being nineteen, looked even further apart from his ID's age, and I doubt he would've held up under any real scrutiny.

After that miniature heart attack subsided, we stepped inside. Immediately, the bright lights managed to catch my attention, and then more forcefully the amount of people. It was pretty much packed, with some beautiful women and handsome men, and some not so beautiful or good looking. Immediately, though, I noticed what was probably the most important part.

With a bright pink light fading to orange over to the side was the bar. Drinks that were of all colours, shapes, and sizes were being moved along. The barista was a hot brunette, very busty and easily managing lots of tips. Her jacket was unzipped a bit, just enough to show a fair bit of her cleavage without being trashy.

“Time to get wasted, Gee.” was his cute, playful voice. I was enamored, and excited. I didn't really reply, only let him tug me along over towards the bar.

Then was his confident voice again, asking for both of us. I didn't quite catch what he said that we were getting, but when it came I drunk the small glass down just the same as Frank even though it burned my throat and had a strong scent.

Already a cute couple of girls managed to catch my attention. A blonde and redhead, just a few seats over. The redhead had her arm around the blonde's neck, and both were laughing and smiling over something. Frank seemed to have a similar idea, because he told the busty barista to buy them both a drink, and we moved over to sit beside them.

“-him that he should learn how to suck a dick before he begins telling me what I'm doing right and doing wrong.” said the blonde. The redhead grinned and glanced over as the barista gave them the drinks, smiling mischeviously at me.

“And what is your name, sexy?” was her immediate and entirely non-shy response. I smiled a bit and tried to answer without stumbling over my words,

“Gerard, and what about yours?”

“My name is Scarlett, like the passionate colour of blood.” she said, a twinkle in her eye.

She was still pretty much wrapped on her friend, who already seemed to be in animated conversation with Frank about something. He was usually better at junk like this, I thought with a pang.

Scarlett was giving me a weird look, and I realized that I had apparently missed something when paying attention to Frank.

“What was that, Scarlett?” I said quickly, not wanting to ruin a chance at some fun.

“I said, Gerard, what is a sexy bit of man-meat like yourself hanging out in a bar like this? You look a bit too classy to be in here.” she replied.

“Hanging out with my friend Frank. Trying to meet some good looking people like yourself,” I spoke awkwardly, “And what's your friend's name?”

“She's Aurora, like the arctic sky at night.” said my new friend casually.

And the conversation continued. We ended up talking shortly of music, bands, and other things. She flirted and I tried to flirt back, even though it's clear that I'm not really good at it. I got a bit looser, a bit more fun, because I kept on getting more drinks-- Frank was the same way. After a bit, things got more serious.

“So, Gerard. Me and Aurora don't really have a place to stay tonight. Are you and Frankie staying nearby?” Scarlett said lustily. Somehow in the conversation she had unzipped her own black leather jacket a bit, and she leaned towards me as show spoke. Aurora and Frank both had leaned in a bit, too, clearly listening.

“Yeah. Staying at a motel, and we have some space. Would you like to come home with us and enjoy our beds for the night?” I said smoothly, having gotten a bit more confident with the infusement of alcohol.

Scarlett grinned and stood up, picking up her purse beside her as she did. She laid some money on the bar and Frank did the same for me and him, and Aurora led the way with Frank's hand firmly in hers.

Outside the air was cold, and a quick glance at my watch pointed to it being some time around one or two AM. I didn't really care too much, and Frankie called a cab to take us out. We were joking around, laughing at a joke that Aurora had said, when behind us in the parking lot there was the sound of a motorcycle cranking up. Frankie didn't mind it, and I didn't at first, but Aurora turned extremely pale immediately.

Scarlett turned and quickly said, “Fuck.” Then, louder and towards the big man on the motorcycle, “Fuck you, Leon!” Her arms immediately went around Aurora, about the waist.

'Leon' had a pissed off face that still looked almost like a baby, a giant contrast to his large and clearly strong body. He turned off the motorcycle and hopped off it, walking over the ten feet to us at his own, sober pace. He pointed at Aurora, and spoke in a deep, dangerous voice.

“Get the fuck to the bike.”

Then he pointed at Scarlett, and spoke with a lot more menace, “And get your fucking lesbian hands off her, or I'll be breaking both of them.”

Frank seemed stunned, unwilling to move, and I spoke out stupidly-- Because I was drunk.

“Why the fuck is it your business where they are?”

Leon glanced at me for a minute and Aurora shot me a poisonous look. Scarlett pulled her hands off of Aurora and stepped back, pulling out her phone. Aurora then slowly began walking to the motorcycle.

With Leon's fierce, angry gaze on me, I quivered and felt like I was turning to mush. After the minute he just turned and walked over to the motorcycle. I could dimly hear Scarlett talking on the phone, and caught the names, 'Kelly', and 'Stacy'. Frank grabbed my wrist and pulled me away, and we moved over to the cab that was now waiting.

In the back of the cab, I felt scared and Frank kept an arm wrapped around me. Comforting, protective, even in both of our drunken stupors. We ended up entering the motel and carefully walking to our room, with Frank supporting me on the side.

When we were finally in the safety of our own room that we were splitting, Frank finally spoke.

“Fuck. We were close to having those girls, too. You think they'll be alright.”

I just shook my head and pulled off my shirt. Somehow I messed that up, and Frank helped. Then I pretty much collapsed back onto the bed behind me, just looking up.

Looking at Frank as he managed to take off his shirt and slide his pants off. He pulled on some sleeping ones and I became intensely aware of the exact shade of his skin, the way that his face seemed careful, even though he was probably as drunk as me. I could feel him as he accidentally brushed against my leg, which was still laying lazily off the bed.

Intensely aware of his every movement. Of the softness of the skin. Of his lips, pale despite the fact it wasn't cold in the room at all.

Of his eyes which turned and rested on mine.

Intensely aware that he was intensely aware of me, too.

That awareness seemed to flicker, then grow, as he leaned down on top of me, his body pressing against my shirtless one, and I gently pushed down the sleeping pants he had just pulled up.

I was most aware of how much I wanted him. Not completely sure why-- Maybe to forget what I had just witnessed, maybe something that I was already hoping for, maybe it was just the alcohol.

All of these thoughts turned to mush as I felt him grasp me through my pants and my belt was unclipped.

All thoughts at all disappeared as his lips went over mine, taking my breath away...

Stealing it, and, for a time, my heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Think I may go through and add some sexual tension earlier in the story to make the ending appear to make a bit more sense. Anyway-- This is the proper 'first' chapter, with the previous one being the 'introduction'.

Still wish I knew how to format.