Bathtub Tomfoolery

Chapter Six

Darrell still with the horny evil smile on his face tip-toed into the bathroom and switched the light on. He blinked quickly to used his eyes to the brightness.
" Who's in the right side room then?" Phil whispered from the other room.
" Er some old couple but they seemed scared of us so they may, not saying they have, but may have switched rooms, so I dunno." Darrell began to wrestle his shirt off, but in his fit of passion it became hard to beat the stubborn shirt. It got stuck over his head, and he walked into the wall and fell into the bath. The loud thump caused the worried to Phil to run into the bathroom, and burst out with laughter at the hilariously confused Darrell.

" Are you *giggle* alright man?" Phil was blushing he was chuckling so hard. Darrell ragged the shirt off his head and was met with the butt-naked Phil laughing in the bathroom doorway. The giggling made his junk jiggle about and make Darrell laugh. ' Oh my god.' Darrell thought. ' Thank god I'm going to be the man.' The thought made him laugh more, and didn't realise Phil was walking closer to the bathtub. Phil held his dick in his hand, to both stop the jiggling and to stick it in his friends mouth. Darrell's mouth was suddenly full of dick, and he found himself sucking it, and enjoying it.
" You can do this quite well, been practicing?" Phil ran his fingers through Darrell's brown locks. Darrell looked up to the smiling Phil with narrowed eyebrows.
" NOha" he mumbled, his speech slurred by cock. Darrell started to lick around the head which made Phil moan with passion. A shiver ran down Darrell's back from the moan. Darrell was enjoying this, no doubt about it, but something was off. He felt like it was a dream, but at the same time it felt really real. He didn't realise how well he was doing until Phil's load shot into the back of his mouth, and trickled down his throat. Phil pulled out of his friends mouth and dropped like a sack of bricks to the floor.
" Oh fucking YES." Phil groaned, rolling onto his side.
" You could have warned me," Darrell coughed. " I really didn't expect the taste."
" What it taste like?" Phil leaned his head up.
"... Salty, but watery," Darrell ran his tongue along his cheeks. " And gooey."
" Ewww hahaha," Phil chuckled. "Hey."
" What?" Darrell murmured.
" You, Mr. Darrell Lance 'Dimebag' Abbott just took my load, my cum, my POTENTIAL CHILDREN, down your throat, into your belly." Phil crawled up, now face to face with Darrell. " How's that make you feel?" Darrell gave Phi a quick peck on the cheek.
" Sexy." He grinned.