Status: Going on a small break to get all the my chapters together.

Dangerously in Love

Liquor and heartbreaks

"Why do you keep checking your phone when you know he isn't going to answer you? Hell he hasn't even returned my calls from the beginning of their summer tour." Linda tried to reason with the stubborn bull of a person, Yunika, but she knew in the end that the young up and coming chef would do what she pleased. See even as good friends in high school Linda was always the one who had to calm the fiery tempers within their exclusive group of five girls.
~~~~~~
Linda, the oldest of the bunch, was the mother figure that the other four girls needed in their lives. Coming from a broken home like the other girls Linda chose to see the positives in life rather then the negatives. You could say she is a natural optimist. But Linda always had a sweet spot for the tallest of the boys, James Sullivan. Now since she has become the youngest special needs nurse to be hired she barely has to time to hang with her girls unlike the youngest of the group, Diamond.

Diamond, the youngest and wildest of the group, is the loosest but most headstrong of them all. You couldn't tell her no without getting in to a little argument with her. The artist of the group always got her way with things regardless if they made her happy or not. From having her own fashion line to being one of the faces of Aeropostale, Diamond accomplished more things in life then most others. The only thing that she ever regretted was not telling the sweetheart of the boys her true feelings for him. Ever since she joined the fashion industry she hoped to one day run in to Zacky Baker for moment. Even though Kayla isn't like that at all.

Kayla, aka Barbie the bubbliest of the five, was always the cheerleader of the group. She's always the one to give anyone a pep talk when they need one for anything they were nervous about. She doesn't let little things bother much. But try to take her man, well hell have no fury over a women's scorn. She moves on from things that bothered her in the past except for one person. Johnny Seward had stolen her heart and toke it wherever he went. Although Cheyenne was the complete opposite of Kayla.

Cheyenne, the toughest of the five, isn't the most welcoming in the first meeting of people. She's an easy person to chill with once you get to know her regardless of the how you feel at things at the time. Cheyenne has two major speeds, calm and cool or rioting and breaking shit for no reason. Family and friends being her first objectives in life made it suiting that she fell for Brian Haner Jr. Both being family and friend oriented connected them in a way no else could. Plus being partners in crime had its perks.

Now the last person in our group of girls is Yunika. The second oldest of the group but the most passionate. Some claim that she is the ghettost of them all but her passion fuels her motivation to go for things that others wouldn't which lead her to Matthew Sanders. The hazel eyes and dimples won her over just like any other girl but she played hard to get. Even though he secretly won he heart before he left her.
~~~~~~
"You don't think I know that, Linda? I just don't think he would just leave me high and dry like those groupies he keeps telling me about when they go on tour. " In the past ten years only Yunika has seemed to keep contact with the boys the girls were so fondly attached to when they were all in high school together. Even now when she mentions their names Linda becomes awkwardly shy again, Diamond gets a sparkle of hope in her eye, Kayla stiffens to the point of looking like a stick and Cheyenne just looks away awkwardly from the group. She knows deep down inside that they still care for them even if they don't try to show it much.

Even now as they were having their once a month girls night out she could see potential disaster with Diamond and the guy she was dancing with, the guy Cheyenne was currently rejecting and the guy Barbie was unintentionally flirting with by the bar. All three of the cute guys will end up not getting to bang the gorgeous women they spent the entire evening trying to swoon.

A soft smile spread across Yunika's face when her iPhone buzzed in her hand alerting her that a new message has arrived on it. Her chocolate brown orbs quick scanned the screen and slowly her smile dropped and was replaced with a blank look on her face. Without saying a word she slipped out of the luscious booth and swayed her way to the bar. After a flirty look and small talk Yunika had already sucked down 4 shots from the bartender for free.

Linda's face was covered in concern when she started to count all the alcoholic beverages Yunika kept sucking down. She knew that at 8 drinks it was going to be all over for the four other girls in the club. After her seventh drink Linda jumped up and scurried over to Yunika and grabbed the shot of pure vodka and sucked it down for her and instantly regretted it as the clear liquid left a trail of fire down to her stomach. Dragged the most definitely intoxicated female to the booth she was surprised when she a squirmed away and awkwardly tried to dance with someone.

All the girls looked on with horrific expression as Yunika jerked and swayed in movements similar to the undead on the Walking Dead. Cheyenne quickly gathered the girl whose mental status was quickly dissolving in to drunk texts and midnight outburst about hunger. Quickly paying for the massive amount of alcohol Yunika consumed they exited the club and crowded in to Linda's car and rode back to Kayla's house.

"Gimme my damn phone. Imma show Matt fucking Sanders what he is going to miss when he fucking comes home. Fuck him and all his damn nasty ass groupies to choses over me. I'm fucking gorgeous. Those bitch look like fucking trolls and bad plastic surgery mistakes. UGH fuck all those stupid ass boys!! We don't need them!! We could get laid by anyone we want!!" The girls shook their heads as they let their drunk friend rant on about the heartbreak boys they knew she was soon going to encounter. It was only enough time when liquor and heartbreaks were going to collide in a toxic dangerous cocktail.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well here is my new story guys. I really hope this one does better then my other ones given that I haven't had much inspiration in a long time. But I'm determined to finish this one out to the end.