Status: Going on a small break to get all the my chapters together.

Dangerously in Love

Broken strings and Starbucks

"Why would you of all people cut off our only line to the girls? How stupid are you Matt?! Now I won't know what to get Diamond for Christmas!!"

"Diamond, Kayla and Cheyenne don't want anything to do with you guys. From what I heard they have moved from you guys. And Jimmy could have been our line if he didn't fuck up and drunk text Linda that he slept with some groupie when he didn't. Besides Zacky you tore her heart out with the rusty edges of your words. Getting her a Christmas present for the tenth year in a row isn't going to win her over. It didn't win here over the first five years it isn't going to the last five years."

All the guys were pissed off at Matt since he basically ruined their chances of getting back with the women who owned their hearts for the last ten years. The only problem is that each guy has fucked up in a significant way.

Zacky threw hate filled words at Diamond before the boys left for their first tour ten years ago. While on tour Zacky received a box filled with all the things they did or shared during their relationship. From photos and Valentine's day presents to the promise ring he gave her so she wouldn't have to worry on tour. It's safe to say that Zacky turned in to a puddle of the boy he used to be after receiving that package.

Johnny on the other hand was quite the opposite. He was clueless to the fact that Kayla was in love with him from the start. He didn't realize that his safety blanket, that was Kayla, held emotions for him. It tore her to pieces when he started dating this girl named Lacy and a few weeks later proclaimed that he was in love with Lacy and not her. Needless to say his safety blanket was cut in to pieces.

Now Brian fucked up baaaaad. While in town during a break on tour Brian called up Cheyenne to hang out with for some time during his quick stay in Cali. Well needless to say she wasn't ok with the idea that he had a girlfriend he didn't tell her about when they hooked up on one of his days home. After that getting in contact with her was impossible for Brian.

Matt on the other hand has been able to keep in contact with the one girl who has stolen his heart and has kept it hostage for the last ten years. Well until last night after getting hammered with the guys and sending her a drunk text about how he loved the one girl she didn't like and that he didn't have the same feelings for her. The morning after always sucks.

"What are we supposed to do now? She was our only way of keeping tabs on the girls to make sure they don't fall in love with the wrong guys. "

Matt groaned at Brian's words and flares at him. His worst nightmare was slowly coming true as he realized that be fucked up really bad. He jumped a little where he sat when his phone vibrates with an incoming test message. He heart sank to his stomach when he looked at the picture sent to him. Ice cream cartons, and possibly thousands of used tissues scattered all over his girls room. The caption put at the bottom is what broke his heart the most. In plain black letters it read: This is what you did to her. Thanks for breaking my best friend.
~~~~~~

"Alright guys we're all set up for sound check in a few. Be ready in five minutes."

After the message from Linda this morning about Yunika Matt was shaken to his core and didn't look so good all day. His mood was starting to effect all the other guys slowly but surely.

Jimmy was fucking up on his drum combinations. Johnny couldn't get his fingers to go in to the right places. Zacky kept missing his ques. Brian fucked up his solo for Nightmare so bad that he broke two strings and cut his finger on one. Matt wasn't going all out in sound check which kept messing everyone up and he kept starting late on some songs.

"Ok guys I think y'all should go get some coffee to wake up some." Matt Berry suggested to guys knowing that they needed to get their shit together before tonight's show.

The guys all walked down the street from the stadium they were playing at to the Starbucks near them. It helped and also made their hearts hurt since this is the first time in the last ten years they have walked in to a Starbucks. The last they walked in to a Starbucks their five favorite girls were with them to suggest coffee to them. Matt chuckled to himself when he remembered the time Yunika made him try some coffee that had him cringing from the bitterness of it. They all ordered the drinks their girls would have if they were with them at that Starbucks.

After siting and looking at their drinks for a second Matt toke his phone out and snapped a picture of his frappicino and sent it to Yunika with the caption: I miss you. A coffee in the memory of us. I'm sorry. After a few seconds a text came through that put a small smile on his face.

Matt looked up to see that all the guys had a smile on their faces when he realized that maybe the girls had forgiven them for their past mistakes. Broken strings and Starbucks makes a man reflect on his past.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is the second chapter and I've got to say I really like how this story is coming together.