Status: Going on a small break to get all the my chapters together.

Dangerously in Love

Heartaches and brunch

The blinding sunlight that was streaming directly on to Yunika's face was not welcomed as she rolled over only to groan out in pain from her sore muscles and the nausea rolling through her. Even though all her memories of last night are blurry and unfocused one thing can be confirmed, it did not end well for her. The once quiet ringtone to her phone now became a blaring air siren as she slowly moved to pick up the call.

"Yunika where the hell are you? You are the one who planned for us to have brunch today and you're not even here!!" Cheyenne's loud and some what obnoxious voice at the moment was making Yunika's head pound with the constant beat of her pulse.

"Will you shut the fuck up already? I'm probably the only one in our group who is suffering from an intense hangover at the moment. So please excuse me as I try to sleep off this pain. Call me again when it's noon." The silence on the other end of the line was a signal for Yunika that a saracastic remark was soon to follow.

"Bitch it's fucking three o'clock in the damn afternoon. Get your hungover ass up and come meet us for brunch. We're all ready to eat some damn food."

As the line went dead on her Yunika groaned and sprung out of bed which wasn't a good idea since she landed straight on her face when her feet got tangled in the sheets. Groaning out in pain she slowly picked herself up and walked in to her bathroom to work some magic.

Half an hour later, being freshly showered and dressed, Yunika arrived to the four girls sitting around their reserved table outside on the deck of the returaunt. As she made her way to the table she could see that the discussion at hand was a heated one.

"-give a fuck how it was in the past. The past is the fucking past. They fucked up bad and you know it. Ain't no way I'm about to forgive that fucker for what he did. " They barely sent a glance her way as Cheyenne went on and on about her rant on not forgiving Brian for what he did 6 years ago.

"I don't see why you can't forgive him Cheyenne. I mean I understand that he didn't tell you about his 'girlfriend' who by the way is a harlot in the lords eyes and they didn't even last a week. Forgive and forget Cheyenne, it is what The Lord would want you to do. " Linda spilled her glass of milk and waited her Cheyennes response.

"I don't give a fuck what The Lord wants me to do. I left The Lord when I left my mamas house in Huntington Beach. What he did was still not ok. Cheating on someone you had feelings for is not ok at all."

"Well from what I understand he didn't have feelings for that girl he was supposed to be with when y'all got together when they came home from tour. I totally understand where you're coming from Cheyenne and I totally understand where Linda is coming from too, well except for the part about the harlot. But if you still have feelings for him maybe you should just try to forgive him and looks forward to the possible future with him." We all kinda just stared at Barbie since it seemed like she was getting over Johnny slowly but surely and here she is talking about forgiving the guys.

"So how exactly did this conversation get started??"

"They were arguing about wether you would forgive Matt for what he said last night that made you go in to Nika mood last night at the club. I'm pretty surprised you even came to brunch since you were so smashed last night and pretty heartbroken about what he said to you." Diamond stated calmly as the three girls went at it about forgiving the guys.

"I'm just as surprised as you that I even got out of bed for brunch today. But I'm not even sure that I'll forgive him for what he said last night. My heart and head hurt from it and I don't know if I can forgive him that."
~~~~~~
After brunch and girls all going their separate ways Yunika headed to the supermarket for some much needed things. After picking up 6 cartons of Ben&Jerry's and 5 boxes of klenexs she headed home.
~~~~~~
"Yunika are you home?" Linda slowly made her way in to the two bedroom apartment to go look for her friend. After brunch Linda go worried about her and had decided to go check up in her. She noticed the trail of tissues smeared with make up, tears and ice cream so she follows it. The trail ended at the bedroom that held the heartbroken friend. Linda gasped out in horror at the sight in front of her.

Ice cream cartons were scattered everywhere, small puddles of melted ice cream soaking in to the carpet, piles of tissues on the floor and empty boxes of tissues stacked in the corner. In the center of the large California king sized bed was a little ball of a person, who some how fallen asleep with carton of ice cream in her hand and chocolate smeared across her face.

Linda quickly toke her phone out and snapped a quick picture of the mess her friend is sitting in. She went it to Matt with a harsh but realistic caption and slowly walked in to the room. She some how was able to dodge the tissues and cartons and sat on the only spot of the bed that was covered in tissues.

"Hey nik nik you need to wake up now. It's six in the afternoon and I know you haven't eaten anything." There was some movement and then a small head with a rats nest on top of her head peeped up from under the covers. Her eyes were red and tired from sleep and crying while her body looked really thin despite the 2 pounds of ice cream she consumed in her frenzy of disparity.

Without protest or saying a single word Yunika slipped out the bed not caring what she stepped on or in on her way out. Setting herself in one of the bar stools set up by the island in her kitchen, Yunika watched Linda someone move fluidly through the kitchen to cook up some dinner for them. Yunika's little white iPhone buzzed on the island with a message. A small smile decorated her face as she replied back with a comfort for him. It read: I know you are sorry Matt. Good luck tonight at the show I know you are gonna kill it like usual. Love you teddy.

Linda was silently looking at her friend who was smiling for the first time since last night, and alcohol influence does not count in this case. The look of happiness made her realize that she needed to forgive and forget just like she told the girls to do. She sent Jimmy a quick text and was surprised that he replied bad so quickly. Right before she was going to reply back to him the doorbell rang and she reached without tripping some how. Diamond, Kayla, and Cheyenne all stood there in pjs ready for a girls night in.

Cheyenne was carrying the booze, Kayla was handling the Disney movies and Diamond brought the make up to the party. Linda greeted all the girls and told them that Yunika had forgiven Matt for what he did.

"Well I'm not surprised but I did forgive Brian but I don't know the right time to tell him that I have forgiven him."

"You forgave Brian?! Oh my god that is great cause I'm ready to talk to Johnny again but I don't know how to either."

"Well it looks like its confession time cause I'm ready to talk to Zacky again and maybe even rekindle that odd candle again."

"Well I have dinner ready so why don't y'all go ahead and just talk to your guys while I get the food ready for us." It looks like brunch and heartaches can always fix a long a waited problem.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys so here is chapter three and it's kinda of a filler in a way to get the story along in a way. Comment/subscribe/and love it thanks.