Status: Going on a small break to get all the my chapters together.

Dangerously in Love

Spiked egg nog and candy canes

A few weeks have gone by since they girls have started talking to the guys again. The last couple of shows that guys have done have been their best since they started touring. Soon enough the guys realized that it was a week before Christmas and they hadn't got anything for the girls yet.

"Fuck guys what are we gonna do? It's a week before Christmas and I know mangement would flip if we jumped on a plane and flew out to California for Christmas." Zacky paced quickly as he grabbed at his hair a little trying to think of what to get Diamond. What do you get someone who works with the biggest fashion people of the world?

"Well I'm pretty sure my girl isn't even goin to be in Cali for this Christmas. She said she wants to visit her parents down in South Carolina this year since she misses them. Maybe I could buy her one of those Columbia jackets that she likes so much. Maybe something in a blue color. I love seeing her in blue." Everyone just gave Matt weird looks as they all still thought about what to get their girls for the first Christmas in ten years that they are all on good terms.

"Do you guys remember the last Christmas we had together? When we all went to Yunika's house cause her parents went out that night and we almost burned her tree down by accident. Now that was the beat Christmas ever."

Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ho Ho Ho Santa is here!" The nineteen year old Matt sanders cheerily walked through his girlfriends threshold as he dragged a huge bag of gifts behind him. "Oh and my elves came too."

Brian scowled him at as he walked over to his girlfriend who was lounging on of the couches set up around an impressive fireplace set in the middle of the living room. He cuddled up next to his girlfriend as Yunika's was in the kitchen getting all the stuff together.

"Well Santa you should be nicer to your elves or they might just quit on you." Yunika smiled up at her boyfriend as she fixed some hot chocolate with candy canes for them since it was oddly cold outside for California. He chuckled lightly as he hugged her to him from behind and rested his head against her shoulder.

"So when am I gonna get my Christmas gift from you babe?" Brian whispered to Cheyenne as they sat by the fire watching their friends around them. It surprise the group that Johnny opted to hang out with Kayla instead of his soon to be ex-girlfriend Lacey. She just smiled at him and pecked his cheek.

"You'll find out soon enough babe. You just gotta be patient. They look so cute together. I just don't understand why he's still with that hoe Lacey. It's not like she loves him for him she just wants him for what she can get from him." Brian hummed in agreement as he pulled her closer to him and pulled her in to his lap.

"I'm not saying that I don't agree with you but I think we just need let short shit fuck up his own love life without us getting involved but I do agree that she is a hoe to the extreme. She did try to flirt with me when I came to pick up short shit one time." Oh the look that came from Cheyenne was the look of death.

"Oh it looks like I'm going to jail on Christmas cause I'm going to kill that hoe!" Brian chuckled as he restrained his girlfriend and kissed her cheek lovingly.

"Don't worry about it babe. Her ego is probably still bruised and down from me rejecting and then telling her that you can't turn a hoe in to a house wife. Why do you think I had that red mark on my face yesterday when I came to see you??" Cheyenne blushed when she realized that he did have a mark on his face yesterday but she wasn't paying attention to it since she was more worried about him finding his gift in her room.

"Can you get the egg nog out the fridge for me babe? I have to get the brownies out the oven." Matt smirked as he watched his girlfriend bend over to get the brownies out the oven while he got the egg nog out the fridge for his lovely girlfriend. He unscrewed the caps to bottles and spiked each bottle with a little Jack Daniels and shoke the bottle. Pour some in glasses that were layed out Matt topped off each glass with a little more whiskey. He smiled as he helped his girlfriend carry the tray full of egg nog and brownies in to the living room where everyone was sitting.

Kayla and Johnny were cuddling by the fire place as Brian and Cheyenne were on the couch having a very intimate conversation as Diamond and Zacky were talking about all the awesome Christmas food they ate at home while Linda and Jimmy were just enjoying each other's company by the fire. After setting the drinks and brownies down Yunika's toke up the spot on the couch next to Cheyenne and Brian. Matt lifted Yunika's as she squeaked for him to put her down. After sitting down and setting her down on his lap Matt sipped his egg nog and grinned at the burn of the whiskey.

"Matt did you spike the egg nog when I wasn't looking?" His girlfriend accusing look made him smile shyly at her cause he knew he was caught.

"Don't get mad at him, Nika. It's not like we all don't need a drink at the moment." Everyone looked at Linda a little surprised since she is always the one who is telling them not to drink underage.

"Ok then well I think it's time for presents. Who else agrees?" After a chorus of I's from the group Matt got up and carried the large bag of gifts in to the living room. The guys all grabbed their gifts for their girlfriends as the girls went and got their gifts from under the tree.

The gift exchange was filled with joy, excitement and tears. Yunika's got a beautiful promise ring and Matt got a new radio for his car. Diamond got a simple 1/2 caret diamond necklace while Zacky got a new guitar and picks. Brian got a brand new guitar with a display stand and amp while Cheyenne cryed when she got a earrin and necklace art that cost a pretty penny. When Kayla was tearing in to her gift the wrapping paper caught fire and almost caught the tree on fire when Brian jumped up and stomped it out. Kayla got a new purse with her name monogrammed in it and Johnny received new picks with his initials ingraved in them. Linda cryed as well when Jimmy presented her a 1 1/2 caret diamond necklace with matching earrings and Jimmy kissed her deeply when he received his new drum kit which they had to go to the garage to see.

This by far is the best Christmas any of them have ever had.
Flashback end~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yunika's nervously chewed her lip and twisted the promise ring on her ring finger as her FaceTime was slowly loading to show her the face she has missed seeing for the past six weeks. All the girls were crammed at the top of her bed as her Mac book pro was working her nerves with how slow it was going.

Suddenly Matt's nervous face filled the screen as he chewed on his down lip.
"Matt!! Oh thank god this worked." Matt smiled as he heard her voice for the first time in six weeks.

"I'm glad this worked to babe. You got the girls with you there?"

"Yea I do. Why?"

"Good cause" Matt moved the laptop and showed all the guys sitting on the floor waving at the laptop " they wanted to say hi to the girls." All the girls awed, waved back, and blew kisses at the guys like 8 year olds.

"I think this is the first Christmas that we've been apart in some way."

"Well maybe it isn't."

"Matt what do you mean? Is the laptop moving?" Just then the doorbell to her apartment rang. All the girls looked at each like a murderer was in the apartment. Yunika's rushed to the so with the laptop in hands to the door. All the girls waited in her room when a scream was sounded through the apartment they made a mad dash to the door to see Matt spinning Yunika in his arms and her crying. Slowly all the other guys trailed and it felt like the air in the room was sucked out. Everything happened in slow motion as Kayla basically flew at Johnny, Cheyenne slapping Brian and them pulling him in to a tight hug, Zacky pulling Diamond in to a kiss and hugging her tightly and Linda falling and Jimmy catching her before she hit the ground.

"How did you pull this one off Santa?"

"Well spiked egg nog and candy canes can get you a long way."
♠ ♠ ♠
So here is my little Christmas chapter and I'll say I'm very pleased in myself of how it's written. I hope y'all enjoy it too.