Status: Going on a small break to get all the my chapters together.

Dangerously in Love

Lake water and peeing outside

"So I propose we go camping while the guys go back on tour." The odd looks from everyone were directed to Cheyenne as she stated her idea.

"I love you Cheyenne but I love my horse even more so imma have to say no go on the camping idea. Plus I just got my hair did yesterday and nails too. Lake water and horse don't mix plus that means we have to pee outside. I don't know about y'all but I like indoor pluming.Yea no sorry girl." Zacky chuckled as he kissed Diamond on the cheek and hugged her to himself.

"Well I think it's a great idea that we go camping. We can bond over going camping together. It'll be like a really cheap and short form of summer camp." Linda's face brighter at the idea of all of us getting closer.

"Linda we don't even knock when we come to each other's apartments. I think we are bonded enough plus the woods most definitely does not have internet nor any wifi I could use to FaceTime with this cutie." Matt grimaced at his cheek getting pinched by his girlfriend, who was currently perched on his lap, who was playing with the promise ring securely placed on her ring finger of her left hand. Matt chewed his lip a little before taking her left hand and placing a kiss on the ring and placed a soft kiss on her lips.

"Why the fuck are y'all not married yet? It just doesn't make sense that y'all are not by the state of California married to each other already." Having already four mugs of spiked egg nog and peppermint vodka hot chocolate Cheyenne was on the road of drunk and outrageous.

"Before y'all start a new tour there better be an engagement ring on that girls finger and plans to get married and have lots of Sanders babies with dimples so deep you could take a bath in them. Yea and our kids will fall in love with each other and so on and so forth."

"I think that is your limit for tonight babe. You look like you are going to be sick any minute now. Someone hand me the trash can before she pukes on this really nice carpet which is really soft by the way Yunika."

"I'll tell when I've had eno- blaaaaaaah" The first retch of being drunk is always the hardest. With her head buried in the trash can Kayla got the water, Yunika got the bread, Diamond the napkins and Linda got a guest bed ready for Cheyenne to lay in.

"Well our little drunk is tucked away in bed with her boo thang so she won't get too grouchy in the morning when she wakes up. I'm glad he is here for her now after everything that went down with Joel." The guys ears perked up when they heard Joel Madden's mentioned since they were good friend with the young man.

"So what happened between Joel and Cheyenne? Because we recorded with him for one of our tracks and he didn't mention anything about being with Cheyenne. He just kept talking about his wife and- ooooh I get it now."

"Yea he 'failed' to mention that he was married and had kids as well. Let's just say she went Carrie Underwood on his new Ferrari and she hasn't talked to him since that all went down. He keeps trying to talk to her and explain himself to her. She's not going to hear him out that's all I know. Brian did the same thing and it toke her five years to forgive for that shit and she loves him which screwed things up even more."

"Well as long as Brian doesn't find out I think Joel and his little secret will be safe."

"Why do you say that, Matt?"

"Well Brian wasn't and still isn't the type of person who likes to share the things and the people he loves with others. So if he finds out he'll sure as hell go to Nicole and tell her want happened with Cheyenne and her husband. He's loves that girl since the day y'all moved from South Carolina to Cali during the summer before freshmen year."

"Oh my god I remember that day like it was yesterday. It was the day all five of y'all moved in to houses next to Matt's house. Talk about an exciting day. "

Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what's this I hear that you got new neighbors moving in, Sanders?" Brian smirked at Matt who was working out a little in his garage while the rest of their little group opted to drink their summer blues away since it was coming to an end soon.

"Yea I got new neighbors moving in. Got fucking five of them moving in next door to me. I just hope at least one of them is a hot girl my age so I can hit on her."

The sound of tires on the road perked up their interest enough for them to go check it out. Five moving vans pulled up in front of each house. A blue Prius pulled up in the driveway of the house closest to Matt's house and three figures come out of the car. The two adults walked in to the house as the teenager laid on the green grass and looked up at the sky with her light blue sunglasses on. Soon the heat got unbearable so she toke her shirt off showing off her body and bikini she opted to wear so she could hit the beach after getting here.

Matt's mouth ran dry as he stared at his new next door neighbor who in his book was so fucking hot to him. He noticed four figures walking towards his neighbor and realized that they were all girls in bikinis.

"Nik nik! We finally made it!"

Cheyenne! Diamond! Linda! Barbie! Oh my god! We're finally in California! Aaaah!"

The five girls jumped and celebrated a little as the five guys looking at them were trying like he'll not to get hard staring at them in their bikinis. Reality finally hit them when Matt notices the girls walking in their direction.

"Holy shit they are coming this way guys. Fuck! Just act cool and don't embarrass me." His friends laughed at him when he started to panic about the girl he just spent ten minutes staring at.

"Oh hi. I'm Yunika. This is Cheyenne, Diamond, Linda, and Kayla. We just moved in next door and we were wondering how you get to the beach from here."

Matt's mouth opened and closed as he tried to find the words to say when Brian swooped in and saved the day.

"Hi I'm Brian. The beach is actually a couple blocks from here if you girls don't mind you think we could tag along with you to the beach? We were headed that way anyway."

"Oh sure. That would be great. We'll just wait here if y'all need to change." As the guys walked in to Matt's house Matt finally snapped out of his daze and hit himself.

"How could I be so fucking stupid? Now she thinks I'm fucking retarded or something. Oh god I ruined my chances with her already and I haven't said anything."

"Dude calm down. Besides you have the time from when we walk to the beach to the time when we get home to woo her."

Flashback end~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I totally remember that day. I have to say that was the best day I had in California until prom came."

"And that time we went camping in Big bear that fall because someone forgot their key to the cabin."

"Yea even now me and lake water don't agree. But peeing outside wasn't that bad." With everyone laughing no one noticed the pair of eyes looking in through a pair of binoculars with a scowl of evil across their face.