Status: Love you xx

How Will I Know?

CapĂ­tulo Diez

Zayn kissed me. I can't believe this. I was shocked for a second and then the alcohol made me answer him. After a couple of seconds, my mind started functioning again and I pushed him back. I looked at him agape and started running. I spotted Harry who hadn't seen nothing of the scene and was now sitting at the bar, have abandoned the duel he had with Louis over Kim. I ran over to him and said as quickly as possible: "Tell the girls I'm going home. Thanks." and I was running again before he had the chance to comprehend what I had just told him. I ran in the cold London air until I thought I was far enough of the club. There, I found the street names and called a cab to pick me up. Once home, I was still breathing hard. How could I let this happen? I never let those kind of things happen to me! I can't! Suddenly, I felt the urge to take a shower. I made sure to lock the basement door before going down because I knew that once the girls would hear that I was gone, they would come after me and I didn't want to see no one. I got in the burning hot shower and I just stood there, letting my tears run down my cheeks unnoticed. I quickly washed myself and got out, did my bed time routine not dreading to look at my red puffy eyes in the mirror. I got into bed and closed my phone, which had been buzzing the entire time. I fell asleep in no time, feeling emotionally tired, hoping that I would have a dreamless night.

~~~

*Liam's P.o.V*

I couldn't believe Zayn did that. Like what the hell?! I know he was drunk but still!

After my couple of minutes of shock, I ran outside in attempt to find Sabrina but it was too late, I couldn't see her any where. I went back in and found Kim and Andrea enjoying a drink a the bar.

"Come with me." I said.

"What's up Liam?" Kim asked knowing by the look on my face that I was not summoning them to dance.

"Sabrina's gone." I said once we were back outside where we could actually hear ourselves talk without screaming.

"What do you mean she's gone?" Andrea questioned.

I quickly explained what had happened with Zayn and saw the panic in the girls eyes. What does this mean? Why did she run like that?

"Sab's gone home" we suddenly hear the even-slower-than-usual voice of Harry.

"Good job Sherlock but we already new that lad." I said putting a hand on his shoulder. The girls where already on their phones trying to reach her but she was not picking up.

"Do you think she's okay?" I asked them. This hole situation had sobered me up pretty quick.

"I'm sure she is, she's probably just in bed but we'll still go check on her." Kimberly replied.

"Harry, go get the lads, we're leaving as well. We'll give you a lift home girls." I said turning back to them.

25 five minutes later, the girls we safely at home and so where we. I heard a knock on my door and knew exactly who it was.

"Come in Zayn." I said sitting up form my previous position.

"Hey mate."

"Wassup buddy?" he sat down next to me and put his head in his hands.

"What have I done mate? I don't go around kissing girls like that when I don't even like them in that way." I felt I tension leave my shoulders.

"I'm sure it's going to be okay man. You can just explain everything to her tomorrow and I'm sure that no harm will have been made." I smiled lightly, tapping him lightly on the shoulder.

"Yeah I guess you're right man. I just don't know why she ran out like that. If she didn't like me she could have just told me. And I'm not a bad kisser am I?"

"Well that lad, I couldn't tell you from experience but I don't believe so." I laughed lightly. He smiled.

"Thanks Liam."

"Anytime Zayn." he got out of my room a little happier that when he entered.

Now, we just wait and see how our sightseeing day with the girls tomorrow will go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you go luvs! What do you think happened to Sab?
Did you like Liam's P.o.V or would you prefer to have Sab's P.o.V all the time?

Let me know luvs! xx :)