Status: Love you xx

How Will I Know?

CapĂ­tulo Doce

"You guys want to pick the movie? I'll go get snacks." I said.

"I'll help." Liam offered. I smiled at him as Andrea was telling to boys to look through the cabinet for the movies.

"DISNEYYYYYYYYYYY!" Lou screamed. Wow. Now he was definitely perfect for Kim because Kim without Disney movies was like a boat without water; it had no purpose. I laughed to myself and made my way into the kitchen.

"Nice pajamas by the way." I heard Liam say behind me. I was so much into deep thought that I had forgotten that he was behind me and so I jumped at the sound of his voice. I laughed nervously and thanked him

"Did I scare you beautiful?" he laughed, his accent thick, making me melt from the inside.

"I...um... yes a bit." I laughed back. We stared for I moment before my growling stomach brought me back to reality. I hadn't eaten all day and they only thing I wanted was comfort food. I turned and opened the pantry. "Could you get glasses from that cupboard please?" I said pointing to the one right besides mine while I was trying to spot the popcorn. His hips brushed with mine sending my heart on overdrive. "Would...eh.... Would you mind going and taking everyone's drink orders?"

He went back in the living room, smiling. I soon heard everyone laugh as he pretended to be a waiter. He was so goofy. He came back an started to make everyone's drinks as I was bringing them bowls of chips. I went back in the kitchen to grab that popcorn as Liam brought the first tray of drinks.

" I got the rest!" I said. I brought the popcorn and went back for the remaining of the drinks. As I came back into our improvised movie theater, I noticed the girls had changed also. The lay out was as follow: Louis, Kim, Harry on one sofa, Andrea and Niall -who was now complementing her on her shirt- on the beanbag Zayn and Liam on the other couch meaning that the only spot left was beside the latter. The gang had chosen Frozen. I absolutely loved that movie! I got comfortable and we watched the movie, singing the songs and just having fun. At one point Liam put him arm around me and I snuggled in a little more and even dared putting my head on his shoulder.

~~~

"I should was him up... we should get going." Harry said to Kim in a whisper.

"Don't you dare!" she whispered back.

"Yeah why don't you guys just stay over? We have enough rooms and we could just leave them there. They look so peaceful." A glanced towards us.

"Well only if we're not any kind of trouble..." Zayn said.

"Not at all! There's a spare room upstairs, two down here and one downstairs! We have enough room believe me!" Kim said.

"And enough food!" Andie added.

"Is food ALL you think about?" Kim shook her head.

"Um... Most of the time." she smiled as Niall looked at her with a certain adoration in his eyes.

"Well I'm going to bed. Anyone following me?" Kim asked still whispering to make sure she didn't wake us. Harry and Louis followed her while Zayn and Niall followed Andrea upstairs.

It was about 2:35 a.m when I woke up, waking Liam at the same time.

"Whoa. What time is it?" he said in a sleepy voice. The sexiest voice ever. I closed my eyes.

"2:30."

"Where is everybody?"

"Either they are all in our million of guest rooms are they all went home but I doubt they would have let you behind."

"Yeah you're right. Well you can go to bed you'll be more comfortable. I'm fine with the sofa." he's so cute.

"Come on silly I just told you we have a million guest rooms! There's one downstairs you can use!" I took him by the hand and lazily brought him downstairs into my summer lair. I opened the light in the guest room and laughed. I had put all my shoes on the bed and there was no way a human being could get his way past that."

"It's okay I'll just head up back upstairs." he laughed.

"Don't be silly you won't be the least comfortable on those! You can sleep with me."

"Are you sure?" he was worried.

"I'm fine. Please."

"If you say so."

We walked into my room and I got on my side of the bed. I heard noise as Liam took off his jeans and his shirt. Breath Sab. Breath. He go under the sheets and I heard him whisper: "Snuggle up Winnie." referring to my pajama. I smiled and did as he told. I wasn't about to say no but then again I still had a little reticence. I fell into a dreamless sleep as I enjoyed the moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
So that was part two! Next chapter is sightseeing! How are you feeling about that?

Tell me what you think lovelies! xx :)