Status: Love you xx

How Will I Know?

CapĂ­tulo Trece

**IMPORTANT NOTE**
Just wanted to let you guys know to be careful because I sometime post two chapters really close in time and I noticed that the consistency in the readers by chapters isn't correct! (4 people read chapter 11 but 7 read chapter 12!) so be careful luvs, wouldn't want you to be confused! xx :)
**THANK YOU AND ENJOY**

I woke up my head on Liam's chest and his arm wrapped around me. I took a moment to enjoy that and got up, making sure that I didn't wake him. I got to the living room of my personal apartment and grabbed the guitar that was lying around. I was sad that I couldn't bring mine from home so when I had gotten downstairs for the first time, I couldn't be more ecstatic to find not only a guitar but also a keyboard. I sat myself down on the couch and started playing with the strings a little, not loud enough to wake Liam, or at least I hoped so. After a while, I started humming a bit:

I woke up inside a sun today,
You came by without a warning,
You put a smile on my face
I want that for every morning...


"What's this you're singing luv?" I heard Liam behind me. That damn morning voice again. I quickly got up and but the guitar back in it's place.

"Oh um nothing I was just strumming. I didn't wake you did I?" I asked.

"Oh no, no not at all. Even if you did, waking up to you singing would have been a good wake up call." He smiled at me stretching. I blushed and bit my lip as I couldn't help but stare at him. He had put his jeans back on but he was still bare chest. The way his muscles flexed.... whoa. Snap out Sab.

"So um," I swallowed, "shall we go see if the others are up?"

"Sure let me go grab my shirt." he went back into my room and I exhaled. I didn't even noticed I was holding in my breath.

We got upstairs, ate breakfast with everyone and the boys left, only to return around noon to pick us up for, as Louis called it, our octal date.

"What happened last night?!" A urged me.

"What do you mean?" I was really confused.
"You and Liam!?"

"What about it?" I didn't understand a word of this conversation.

"Sab, we're aware that your guest room is full of shoes and Liam clearly came from downstairs with you this morning." Kim raised her eyebrows knowingly.

"Ohhhhhhh. Well nothing happened I didn't want him to sleep on the couch and I had completely forgotten that my extra room was occupied and he was heading back upstairs but I refused that he slept on the couch so we slept in the same bed. No biggie."

"'No biggie?' Really Sab?" A was incredulous.

"Well maybe we snuggled.... and maybe it was the best night ever but yeah...."

"'But yeah...' what's that supposed to mean?" she urged.

"I don't know I mean he's so sweet and he cares but sometimes it seem like more but in a nano second he's back to his regular caring self. Last night he was really worried about us sleeping in the same bed because of the situation and this morning I was strumming on the guitar and when he said I didn't wake him up but that 'waking up to the sound of me singing would be a good wake up call'... What's that supposed to mean? I have no idea." I threw myself on the sofa and put my head in my palms.

"Hey, you have all summer to figure it out! Cheer up buttercup!"

"You spent too much time with Niall!" I laughed at Andrea.

"What about you Kim?" A asked again. I felt like I was in an inquisition.

"What do you mean 'What about me?'"

"You went up with both Harry and Louis last night and I don't know if you've noticed cause you've always been oblivious to that kind of stuff but both of them are kind of fighting for you..." she smiled cheekily at our friend raising and lowering her eyebrows.

"What? That's ridiculous!" Kim shrugged.

Me and Andie looked at each other with a 'see what I meant' look. And we started laughing.

"Kimey, the other night, at the bar, they were both fighting to dance with you and by the end of the night, Harry was alone at the bar, drinking, while you were of with Lou."

"What?"

"We're telling you Kim!" A piped up.

"Well anyway, nothing happened last night. They both went into their beds like big boys." Kim said. "Although let's be honest, I would have mind to have a snuggle buddy!" she laughed.

"And you Andie?" I asked back. It was time for payback. "You and Niall last night..."

"Maybe a little leprechaun crept into my bed last night..." she looked everywhere except at us.

"NO? You're kidding?!" Me and Kim exclaimed at the same time looking at each other in disbelief.

"Haha um no. He kissed my cheek goodnight and we hugged. And then we kinda stayed like that for a while, just embracing each other and he asked me if I wanted to be alone last night and I said no so I had a snuggle buddy as well." She was still avoiding our eyes.

"You go girl!" I said high-fiiving her.

"I didn't have any snuggle buddy." Kim pouted.

"Hey, you could have had two last night but you're too oblivious to boys hun! YOU DON'T KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!" Andrea screamed the last part. We all burst out laughing and headed our separate ways to get ready for the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey luvs! Next chapter is the octal date! ;)