Status: Love you xx

How Will I Know?

Capítulo Quince

HELLO :) THIS IS A SPEAKING !

LIKE A !
LIKE THE REAL A!

PLEASE FEED ME PIZZA :) & NIALL HORAN ♥

Thank you and enjoy.

(Yes that was the actual A. Yes she's a real weirdo and so am I. -S)

~~~

The boys brought us back home.

"Thank you so much girls for the day." Zayn said.

"Who says it's over?" Andrea said happily.

"Yeah it's a beautiful night and we have a fire pit outside. What do you guys say?" Kim chipped in.

The boys looked at each other with a smile before nodding. "Yeah why not?" Lou said.

So instead of going in the house, we made our way towards the beautiful yard that came with my cousin's apartment that was completed by a pool and of course the fire pit.

"I'm getting a chill, I'll go get a shirt inside." I said while making my way to the patio door. I quickly went downstairs and grabbed the first polar that was available. I looked in the mirror and couldn't help but noticed the smile on my lips that didn't seem to have ever left in the last couple of days. It made me smile even wider.

I reached the porch and thought that everything was too quiet and that the fire hadn't been lit yet. Not soon enough though. Harry and Louis grabbed me and threw me into the pool, just like that, fully clothed. In attempted to stay out of the water, I grabbed the first thing that was close which was Andrea. Soon enough, Zayn had grabbed Kim and was throwing her in as well. I had an idea. I approached the boarder of the pool with as much difficulty as I could. I begged the boys to help me get out, claiming I didn't really know how to swim. Niall and Liam where the first to come to my rescue, the other three too occupied by their laughter fit. Unlucky boys. As soon as they grabbed my arms, I pulled them in which as much force as I could. The boys where really gobsmacked. Next thing I knew, Louis, Zayn and Harry were all cannonball-ing into the pool. We were left there, all laughing at each other but we soon grew cold and so we all got out, me and the girls bringing the boys towels before we went to change.

When we came back, with big blankets since the night had become quite chilly, the boys had dried of the best they could, taking off the extra layers to make them dry. And surprisingly Louis had actually done something. Yes, he, like the big boy he was, had started the fire... with help from Liam of course.

I had brought my guitar with me and put it down on behind one of the couches so that we could get settled in. Liam patted the spot besides him, smiling at me shyly. Stop it. Don't look that cute.

I walked towards him as all the girls found spots as well, Kim being thrown over Harry's lap since he pulled her as she was passing, obviously wanting to go sit besides Lou. A was squished in between Zayn and Niall, Louis settling down besides Liam and I.

"How about a game of truth?" Harry suggested.

"Course mate!" Niall responded.

"Harold, you start!" Zayn said.

"Andie, what's your favorite food?"

"All food is my favorite food." she smiled as Niall looked at him with wide eyes. "What?"

"That's my favorite food too!"

While the both of them where high five-ing, Kim took over.

"What do you guys like less about being famous?"

"I hate the word famous." Harry pouted on her shoulder.

"Sorry Harold." she said patting his head while retaking the nickname Zayn gave him minutes ago.

"Well I guess that for me and the lads it's just really hard to find people that are sincere and that we can trust that don't like us because we're One Direction but because we're us." Liam stated. All the boys nodded in agreement. I got up quickly and pointed the garden door.

"That's exactly why like you. Please leave now that you have unfolded our secret." I was so serious that Louis and Zayn actually started getting up. The others just looked at me as if I had just grown three head. I laughed so hard at their expressions that I almost died out of breath. "I'm totally joking guys! Come on! Do we really seem like that?" I asked incredulous as I snuggled back under the blanket next to Liam.

We were all laughing and having a blast until Niall found my guitar and started playing a song that I couldn't resist: Good Riddance by Green Day.

And that's how we finished the night, singing away to the greatest bond fire hits and laughing.