Status: Love you xx

How Will I Know?

CapĂ­tulo Veinte

The week had pass by rather quietly for us. We took our time together to just really enjoy the trip and being in London.

"It's nice outside girls, I think I'm just going to head out and run for a while." I told them getting upstairs already in my apparel.

"Okay hun! See you later!"

I headed out and started running. After about 20 minutes, I stopped in front of a restaurant that still served breakfast even past noon.

Me:
Hey Nialler! I'm waiting for you at Manallos! :)

Niall: Okay luv! Be there in a sec! :)


You could always attract Niall with food.

"What up America?!" I heard behind me.

"Nothing much Irish!" I replied getting up to hug him.

We chatted for a bit waiting for our food until I thought it was time.

"Okay. Let's talk real."

"What?" he asked a mouth full of pancakes.

"You like Andie don't you?"

He didn't even dare mumble something at me. He just swallowed his pancakes and looked down, a small blush creeping upon his cheeks.

"Ummmmmm"

"Oh don't play that game with me Horan I know you fancy her!"

"Okay maybe... Yes." he still kept his eyes low.

"Well she fancies you too. She'll just never admit it if you don't make the first move." He looked at me with a new gleam in his eyes.

"Really? What should I do? I mean I can't top what Liam did for you... or at least not in a near future!"

"That okay blondie cause I have the perfect idea..." I smirked at him.

~~~

Andrea's P.O.V

Niall:
Hey luv! Check out your bedroom and be ready by 8! ;)


"Girls... I think I just got invited on a date by Niall!"

"Really? That's awesome! Where?" Kim asked as Sabrina just smiled widely.

"I don't know but he said to check my room.. I wonder what that's about." I said raising my eyebrows.

"Well let's go check it out!" Sab grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs, almost seeming more excited than I was.

"What the hell?" I asked seeing clothes that were not mine laid out on my bed. "Sab, it this yours?" I exclaimed taking the blue skirt out of the perfectly laid out clothes.

"Would you stop worrying who's clothes they are and how they got there and just get ready?" she said handing me the shirt as well, the smile never leaving her face.

"What are you up too?"

"Oh and I suggest you tie your hair up. It will look ravishing!" she said closing the door, dragging Kim back downstairs.

For the entire hour I was getting ready, I couldn't manage to figure out where we were going and how Sab got implied. Once I got downstairs thought, seeing Kim and Sabrina dressed similar to me, something connected: Sab was in on the date. She probably planned it all which meant that probably that Niall didn't even want to go on a date with me. I couldn't help it, seeing her all smiles and laughs, looking at me. I jumped on her.

"Andie you look..."

"You think this is funny?" I almost screamed in her face pushing her.

"Wha...What?" she stuttered.

"You think it's funny to make me think that Niall likes me when it was all your idea?!"

"Andrea. Stop." Kim interfered.

"You were in on it to weren't you?" I screamed this time. Kim shook her head negatively. "I would never have done that to you with Liam Sab." I spat at her. I was more than insulted.

"A, please. Niall likes you. A lot. He didn't know what was worthy of you so I only gave him a hand with a date idea but I didn't force him to do anything!" she pleaded. "Please forgive me!"

I took a breath and went to the kitchen. I needed a minute to think. Why was I acting like this? I mean, Sab would never do that would she? God damn I am nervous.

"Sab?" I said heading back to the living room. "I'm sorry. I'm so nervous, I think I was trying to find another reason than: 'I don't feel well', to not go. I'm so sorry I know you're only trying to help." She smiled lightly and just hugged me.

"It's okay honey. I don't hold grudge."

We were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"That should be Niall. You go and we'll just wait for Liam and the boys to get here." Sab smiled at me, ushering me towards the door.

"You go Glen Coco!" Kim smiled brightly making me laugh.

"Wish me luck!"

"You don't need it."
♠ ♠ ♠
Not much but something! Should be the rest of the date sometime tomorrow! :) xx