Status: Love you xx

How Will I Know?

CapĂ­tulo Veintiuno

Andrea's P.O.V

"Hey luv. You look gorgeous." Niall kissed me on the cheek and sneaked an arm around my waist. I smiled and probably blushed immensely. "Hey America! Are those real glasses?"

"Yeah. I thought that for once they could add to my style." he grinned at her.

"Well they look great."

"Thanks Irish."

"Kimberly, classy as always." he acknowledged her with his head and she just smiled.

"Ready to go?" he asked me and I nodded. "See you soon girls! The boys should be here soon they where waiting for Louis. Thanks again Sab."

"No problem Nialler. See you soon!" she replied and winked at me.

He opened the door for me and I realized that I like that cute, shy Niall. Not that I didn't like the power-taking Niall from our movie night.

We chatted all the trip, as casually as if we weren't on a date. We approached what seemed like an old warehouse that had been lit up with various shaped lanterns.

"Where are we Niall?" I asked as he gave me a hand out of the car. I could hear music coming from inside.

"Welcome to your very own reenactment of Footloose '84!" he smiled widely but I could see in his eyes that he was scared I didn't like it. The only thing I could see is the tears pilling up in my eyes.

"OH NIALL I LOVE IT!" I said rather quite loudly as I threw my arms around his neck. "Footloose is one of my favorite movies ever! How did you know?"

"I'm glad you do luv." he said in my neck before releasing from the hug and answering my second question: "Let's just say Sabrina helped a lot... Without her I wouldn't even had known this place existed, yet alone that you would like it!"

"Well I do. But let me warn you: I am no Lori Signer!" I laughed.

"It's okay, I'm no Kevin Bacon! Although, wouldn't it be awesome if my last name was Bacon? Niall Bacon. Does that sound good?"

"Not sure about it. I think Horan suits you pretty well. Shall we go in?" he handed my his arm and I gladly took it before we made our way in.

As I entered the building, I was in awe. I was exactly like in Footloose. Big chandelier made with Mason jars, hay stacks everything!

"There's one more thing I didn't mention...." I said.

"What?" he was suddenly worried.

"Hey, don't stress!" I said grabbing his hand. "I just can't dance... At least not in a way that's acceptable out of my living room!" He let go of my hand and I felt disappointed for a moment before I saw what he did next.

"Oh yeah! Look at my sweet moves luv!" He exclaimed doing some kind of Elvis-Presley-kind-of-electric-slid-thingy-that's-having-a-stroke. I was laughing so hard that I was bent in half. My laughter was soon joined by the ones of my friends that were now laughing at some kind of boogie dance Harry was doing. I had a feeling this was going an awesome night.

People were already dancing the night away when we heard the loud screech coming from the speakers.

"Hi! Sorry for that! How are you all doing tonight?!" The crowd cheered. A woman dressed in the same style as ours came out in the middle of the dance floor. "Are you ready to dance? Cause baby we're gonna dance tonight!"

And with that, we danced the night away, the woman teaching us various choreography that was far from twerking.

"What do you think of your night so far?" Sab approached me at one point.

"It's fantastic! Thank you so much for tonight!" I hugged her.

"Don't thank me, thank Irish over there stuffing his face. I just gave him the kick in the butt he needed." she chuckled.

"Did someone say Irish?" he marched towards us, his mouth full. Oh Niall.

"Yes Irish I did."

"Mate, stop trying to steal my girl. You have your own tonight!" Liam exclaimed playfully hitting Niall on the arm before pecking Sabrina gently.

The boys exchanged a few words before the couple went back to the dance floor.

"Want to go take a walk? It's kind of stuffy in here..." Niall asked me and I nodded in response. He took my hand and dragged me outside. We were talking about everything that popped through our minds until Niall said: "So..."

That word. That simple word. So. It meant so much and yet nothing at all. It could mean up or down. Sky or earth. Happiness to.... Stop. Breath. Stop over thinking everything and being such an anxious little shit.

"I... um... Sooooo... Andrea... I... um..."

"Okay stop!" I said yanking on his hand so that he would stop walking. We were now in a little wood-like setting that was boarding the warehouse. "Where's the Niall I know? Where's the carefree little leprechaun that I know?! Where's that guy from the other night that took control of the hole situation? I like shy Niall but you're way more attractive when you weren't acting like a high school-er!"

"Wha..." I just kissed him. Right there, right now.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that but I don't regret it at all. I mean, if you asked me on a date, you must be at least a bit interested in me right?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"You're hot when you're being all sassy and controlling." he said his voice suddenly deeper. "And, I do like you. A lot. I just... I don't know." And I kiss him again.

This was a great night.
♠ ♠ ♠
BLAHHHHHH. Major writers block on this one but still hope you enjoyed!