Status: Love you xx

How Will I Know?

Capítulo Veintitrés

Kimbely's P.O.V.

"SABRINA!" I screamed from my room. I heard her bolt upstairs before she crashed through my door panting:

"Who died? What happened?"

"Nobody died Sab." I laughed at her.

"Oh thank God. Then, what's wrong?"

"I don't have any shoes to go with this........." I said holding up the outfit I wanted to wear.

"Sorry but apparently no one believes the fact that my shoes are necessary."

"Sab I..." I was really desperate here.

"I'm joking Kim! But don't you ever go diss-ing my shoes again!" She pointed a finger accusingly at me. I nodded thoroughly. "Give me a sec." She examined the outfit closely for a second or two and went back downstairs. Several minutes later, she came back with the perfect pair of sandals to complete my outfit.

"Uh I love you!" I threw my arms around her and hugged her tight.

"Keep all this love for lover boy later hun, I already know you love me." She winked and left me alone to get ready.

Louis didn't want to tell me where we were going, only telling me to dress normal. Well I'm going to dress as I wish Mr. Tomlinson so I'll make it cute normal. I thought to myself. As the hour was approaching, I felt myself become nauseous. I hated those kind of situations around boys. I always got so nervous I would do something totally stupid. Like that time...

"Knock, knock!" I heard A saying from my doorway. "You almost ready? You look fantastic! And you wore your earrings like me!" We kind of had 'friendship earrings'. They were all different but they were all birds and they symbolized our freedom in life and how, just like birds, even went we part (after migration) , we can always find our way back to each other.

"Thanks. So do you! That color is very complementing for your skin tone! Niall will be all over you!" I made her blush slightly before she said:

"Well who wouldn't be all over bombshells like us?" We laughed and heard a knock on the door.

"I GOT IT MOM!!!" Screamed Sab from the living room. We had watched Shake it up once cause nothing else on TV was good and since then, she's been screaming that every time she wasn't to lazy to go answer the door.

Louis looked absolutely stunning with his blue button down shirt, dark jeans and his white Vans. I got even more nervous looking at him than I was before. I was so nervous I didn't realize that everybody was looking at me starring at him for the past few minutes.

"Sorry. She space out and stare when she's nervous." I heard Sabrina half whisper in Lou's ear. He just let out a small chuckle as I snapped out of my gaze.

He towered over me and kissed the top of my head. "Hey beautiful, ready to go?"

"Hehe, yeah." I mentally slapped myself for giggling. God I was so nervous.

Niall grabbed Andie by the hand and Liam kissed Sabrina. Harry and Zayn grabbed each other's hands and everyone laughed as Harry rested his head the Zayn's shoulder. They were such goofballs. Louis and I exited the apartment last before we all stuffed once again in the black van.

About 10 minutes into the drive, Story of my Life came on the radio. Let's just say the van soon transformed into a mini concert from the boys. The girls and I had heard the song a hundred times but hearing the band sing it at this moment, all carefree, with absolutely no consequences and in the weird acoustics that the van procured was something completely different. It was beautiful. I still couldn't wrap my head around everything that was happening in our lives this summer.