Status: Love you xx

How Will I Know?

CapĂ­tulo Veintisiete

Andrea's P.O.V.

"I think I'll be calling it an early evening girls. Goodnight." Sab smiled at us and waved gently as she walked downstairs to her bedroom.

This entire thing was affecting us all but Kimberly and I could definitely tell that it was affecting Sab the most. She was someone that was so secretive and reserved that she didn't want the world to know who she was. I just hope that she would take the right decision. I saw it in her eyes when she hugged Liam. She was interrogating herself whether her happiness with him was worth it. She was also thinking of us. She knew that if she did anything to compromise hers and Liam's relationship, it would automatically compromise Kim's and mine's. She was so strong but sometimes her walls shattered to quickly.

I shrugged the hole thing off as Kim and I decided to watch a movie to get our nerves out. Step Brothers was the best movie to makes us laugh right now and that's exactly what we needed. For the next hour and a half, we almost cried trying to hold back our laughter so that we wouldn't wake Sabrina. It was the best remedy.

~~~

"It's past 9 and Sabrina isn't up yet.... she's been sleeping for the past 14 hours. It's really weird."

"You're right. I'll go down and check on her." I finished my piece of toast as I made my way towards the door that led to the basement. "Sab?" I called. When I got no reply, I descended. "Hey Sab?" I poked my head in her bedroom but she wasn't there. Her bed was made and her laptop was open on it but it had fallen into energy saver mode. I walked to the door of her bathroom and knocked gently. "Sabrina? Hun are you in there?" When I got still no respond, my heart started pounding. I grabbed the door handle and opened it gently. "Sa..." My voice stayed caught in my throat as I came to the realization of what I was seeing.

"KIM! COME HERE!" I screamed as tears started running down my cheeks.

"What's wrong?" She came in half panic.

"Call 911 or whatever it is back here! Sab needs an ambulance! Now!"

Kim came to a halt as she faced Sab, her head resting on the toilet, unconscious, as her now coagulate blood was puddled around her, coming mainly from her stomach but also from her wrists. Kim started shaking and the only thing I could do was scream at her:

"CALL! NOW!"

~~~

Liam's P.O.V.

"What?" I couldn't breath suddenly. "I'll be there in 10." I hung up from the horrific phone I just got from Kimberly and hoped it was all just a bad dream. "Zayn!" he came in jogging.

"What's up mate?" his eyes grew wide seeing my probably white face and my shaking body

"Can you... Can you bring me to the hospital? I don't think I can drive." Even before I had finished my sentence, he had grabbed the keys and his jacket. That's a thing I will always be grateful to Zayn. He never ask questions until he is sure it's the right moment or that it's absolutely necessary. The car ride was silent as I was too busy focusing on my white knuckles that were gripping the car handle and my phone.

"Do you need me in mate?" Zayn rested his hand on my shoulder as we stopped in the hospital parking lot. All I could do was nod. Tears where already threatening to spill out of my eyes as we were walking up.

"Hello, how can I help you?" the woman behind the desk was way to cheerful for me. I just wanted to scream in her face but I could barely manage to talk:

"S... Sabrina Codd's room please." My voice was shaking, barely recognizable. I soon felt Zayn's hand on my shoulder once again as he suddenly understood a little more but was still not grasping what all of this was about.

I rushed towards the stairs as soon as the nurse told me the room number, not even bothering wanting to wait for the elevator.

"Can I see her?!" I asked Andrea as soon as I spotted her in the hallway.

"Yeah, I had to get out, I couldn't see her like that anymore. She's still unconscious though. doctor says that her condition is stable and she should be awake in a couple of days. Or at least we all hope so." I looked at her and she just nodded slightly. I took the biggest breath I could manage and walked into the room. I almost didn't made it to the chair that was place at her bedside, as my knees suddenly felt like Jello and my vision was blurry of tears.

I closed my eyes, took her small, fragile hand in mine and weep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhhhhh drama! Everything was a little bit to rose in there didn't you think? What do you think will happen now? Why do you think she did it?

Love xx :)