Status: Love you xx

How Will I Know?

CapĂ­tulo Veintinueve

Sabrina's P.O.V

"I'm so sorry." He whispered against my lips. "Please don't ever do this to me again. Please."

"I'm sorry. I... I never meant for it to go that far. You believe me when I say that I didn't want to kill myself?" I was so scared of how he would react to the hole situation but he seemed more relieved than anything.

"I know. Just promise you will never do it again."

"Promise. When can I get out of here? "

"Tomorrow. Give me a sec I'll call the girls and the lads."

"Please don't leave me." I barely whispered holding on tight to his hand.

"Okay. I'll just text them than. " I nodded slightly as he got his phone out.

~~~

"Sab!" Kim came in running and hugged me tight. "What the hell came over you?!" she punched me in the arm.

"Ow! What a change of heart!" I rubbed my arm pouting as Andie punched me on the other side.

"Hey! Stop that!"

"No! You could have died you dumb dumb!" she exclaimed.

"That wasn't my goal I swear. I am so ashamed." I bit my lip looking down.

"We know honey. We know." Andrea gave me a hug and just then I saw the tears streaming down of their faces. I was so lucky to have them in my life. It certainly wasn't my aunt that would have even called to check up on me. She didn't give damn and I didn't either. They are my family now.

"I love you girls so much. I'm so sorry!" I cried. I soon was engulfed in a huge hug, Liam never letting go of my hand. It was as if he was scared that if he let go, I would slip out of his fingers once more.

"Can, can you at least explain why?"

"I...I guess everything was all too much... I was a bit overwhelmed by everything that was going on and whatever I did I always saw consequences for you guys and so... I don't know."

"And you thought that killing yourself wouldn't hurt us?" Kim exclaimed outraged.

"I swear I didn't want to die! I just wanted to get away from the pain for a little while..."

Andie was about to say something when we heard a knock on the door.

"Excuse me." the doctor said walking in. "I'm sorry to interrupt but I would need a moment to speak to Miss Codds. You may all come back in a couple of minutes." he mentioned the door. Liam got up and kissed my forehead after Andrea and Kim had hugged me tightly.

"What seems to be the problem doctor?" I was sweating. I knew what this was about and I wanted nothing to do with it.

"Your behavior lead us to believe that you are suicidal Miss Codds. Therefore..."

"No. I won't see anyone and I'm not drugging myself. Over my dead body. No pun intended." I crossed my arms and looked at him sternly.

"Miss Codds, you have to understand that these are the best way to not relapse is to use one of those methods."

"And you doctor have to understand that, and I speak from experience, those methods where the cause of one of my relapse. They best way for me to handle this without any danger is by letting me live a normal life again... kinda." I whispered the last part just loud enough so that he couldn't hear.

He sighted loudly, knowing I wouldn't give up easily, before asking: "Can you get me any medical records that state your thesis Miss Codds?"

"I could make a couple of phone calls and have my doctor send them to you Dr. Carson." I smiled a bit, knowing I had won.

"Okay than. Make sure he faxes them to me by the end of the week."

"Thank you."

"You should rest now. We'll be keeping an eye on you all night and you'll be free to go in the morning."

"Perfect thank you." I repeated.

~~~

"Here. We packed you some stuff to change into." Kim said handing me a bag.

"Thanks."

"Make sure to wear the hat luv. We wouldn't want anyone recognizing you coming out of the hospital."

I gulped and nodded. Everyone where acting a bit weird around me today and I absolutely hated it. I just hoped that everything would go back to normal. Soon.

~~~

It has been a week and a half since I've gotten back from the hospital and I had tried to avoid all social medias. Everyone was acting normally again, as if nothing had happened and it couldn't have pleased me more. Everything was perfect. Until this morning.