Status: Love you xx

How Will I Know?

CapĂ­tulo Tres

We had seen photos of my cousin's flat but never imagined it like that. You see, I have a cousin that lives in London and he's kind of a big shot here but right now he is off backpacking the world with his new wife as a honeymoon. When I heard about it, I suggested something to him; we would pay the mortgage of the house and all the necessities like electricity and stuff and that way would have a cheaper, bigger place to live in and he wouldn't have to pay someone to watch over the house. It was still modest for a rich person house and it was perfect. After touring the house for a bit we decided that we would each get a floor; A would get the first floor, Kim would get the main floor and I would get the basement. The basement was basically predetermined for me since we all know that in the ground it's always colder than on top of it and I swear I'm the hottest person you'll ever meet! No pun intended. And I even had a bonus; the basement was renovated as an apartment so I even had my own kitchen and everything!

It was past midnight here in London and even though it was only 8 p.m or so for us, we had a long day an we would have an even longer one tomorrow -well today- so we grabbed a quick bite and said goodnight as we each headed to our rooms so that we could rest. We would need it.

The next day we were up at 9, London time. With all that's happening today, we we're able to get much sleep. Today was our official first day in London plus it was the day of the first One Direction concert... It was going to be crazyyyyyy! We all gathered up in the kitchen bright smiles on our faces.

"So here's what I suggest:" said Kim. She's the oldest, being 22, but let's just say it rarely shows haha. But, she was still like an older sister to me and A. "We go out for breakfast and than go to the grocery store since we have absolutely no food in the house and that Andrea will soon die of world hunger. After we could just walk around and do local stores so that we're not all worn out tonight and that we'll have all week to do what we want. What do you think?" she smiled.

"Sounds like a plan! Let's go get dressed and unpack before though." I said and everyone nodded enthusiastically.

45 minutes later, all of us were reunited in the living room in our respectful outfits that were based on our favorites band members. Yes we are cliche but who cares right? So Kim's outfit was based on Louis, A's was based on Niall and mine was based on Liam. The great thing about our shirts is that they didn't directly relate to One Direction if people didn't know them which is even better cause we put a lot of thought in these shirts!

~~~

We ate, got our groceries, brought them back home and now where headed for a small afternoon out before the big show. We were walking down the street, heading back home after a couple of hours of shopping in London when Andrea screamed: "SHIT!"

"What's wrong?!" I exclaimed. The concern on Kimberly's face was reflected in the tone of my voice.

"I forgot my credit card in the stupid sport store! We have to go back! Now!" She said already heading back towards the direction we had just left. After a short 7 minutes walk, we saw the store. Or at least, we saw the roof.

"What's going on?" I whispered more for myself than for the other girls.

"I think I know..." Kim whispered as we started to make out the screams of the young girls.

One Direction was in the building we had been in 20 minutes ago. And now we had to get in that store. Oh boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you go luvs! Next chapter will contain the boys I promise! :) xx