Status: Love you xx

How Will I Know?

CapĂ­tulo Treinta y Quatro

Party, Party, Party! During our little impromptu party, the boys had informed us that they would be attending a friend's party in two days and that the friend in question really wanted to meet us even if they didn't want to tell us who it was.

But for now, I had to get ready for my first day of work. As much as I wanted my friends to be in my music video, I understood that having One Direction in my music video would do nothing good for it or me. I did convinced Simon to let me have Kim and Andrea though. Today, we were having open auditions to cast my love interest since it's a love story. Andrea and Kim were tagging along to help me make my choice and even though Liam practically begged me to come and give his opinion on 'who would be worthy of my heart' I declined. I found it cute that he was being jealous but this was my decision and I would take the one that is best for me and my career.

"You ready girls?" I poked my head through the basement door and emerged completely, laughing.

"What's wrong?" Both of them were as confused as a lama trying to ride a bicycle.

"We're all color coordinated and it's a bit weird don't you think?" I laughed again, soon being joined by the other two as they eyed what each of us where wearing.

"Well that's good in a way." Andrea interjected.

"How come?"

"That way, there can be no clue about who's actually the star between the three of us. They'll have the surprise once they get on set."

"Yeah I guess so!" Since everyone was ready, we headed towards Syco Records, by foot since it was close enough of home. "So don't forget to get everyone's names so that if they're interesting, we can cast them as extras." I explained to them as we walked in the building.

I had a meeting with the director they had assigned me and to my big surprise, it was the same from the band meeting.

"Young lady! You're the one I'm working with?" he exclaimed looking at me.

"Didn't I tell you we would see each other soon sir?" I smiled warmly. I already like him.

"Please call me Ben! It's a pleasure to finally formally meet you miss Codds." he handed me his hand.

"It's Sabrina. No miss here." I shook his hand and we discussed a little bit. Simon or whoever had given him the general idea of my video and he just wanted to clarify a couple of details before we started with the auditions.

It has been a long 3 hours process of only finding good extras before he came in. He looked exactly how I wanted him too. A caring, fun face yet with a bit of mystery. He was tall, with dark hair and brown eyes.

"Hi there. What's your name?" Kimberly asked. I was too busy studying him

"Hello, I'm Ethan Flansberry."

"You come from here Ethan?" Andrea asked, probably out of curiosity more than anything since we hadn't ask that to any other contestants.

"Yes, I was born in London, moved to America with my parents for a couple of years and now I'm back." he smiled. One look at the girls and they knew what I was thinking. I slid my notepad towards Ben with the sentence I had already scribbled down as the other contestants made their way in. The note read: I want HIM. Ben looked at the note, than at me and as I nodded, he smiled.

"Welcome in mate!" he got up and hugged Ethan a bit friendlier than he should have.

"Kimberly," he pointed to her as she walked forward to shake his hand, "Andrea," she did the same, "and our star Sabrina. Girls, this is my nephew."

"Your nephew?" I questioned.

"Yes my nephew. Like he mentioned, he just came back in the UK and I suggested he comes by today since he's still looking for a job."

"Well, welcome aboard! I hope I don't embarrass you too much. I need to warn you that this is my first ever music video!"

"I'm sure you'll be great." he smiled at me. Let's just say if I was single... I'm joking. I really like Liam and I'm not ready to let that go.

"Well not that I want to rush you but I need to find friends." He looked confused for a moment before I specified: "For the video."

"Ohhh!" he laughed and we swapped numbers so that we could get to know each other a little bit better before the video.

After another hour and a half, we choose 7 girls, all shapes, sizes and colors. I was strong on showing diversity in my video.

Hey! What are you doing tomorrow night? :)