Status: Love you xx

How Will I Know?

CapĂ­tulo Treinta y Cinco

I heard the phone buzz as I was getting out of the shower. Trying desperately to dry my damp hair, I looked at the message Ethan had sent me. I took my phone with a smile and quickly typed in a reply:

Going to a party with a couple of friends! Wanna come? :)

Oh no! Wouldn't want to intrude!

Come on! I'm invited you! You can be like my +1 ;)

Okay than! Shall I pick you up? :)

I already have my ride but I'll text you the dets and we can meet there? :)

Perfect! Can't wait! :D

I got rid of the towel that was wrapped around me and put on my pajamas on. I was now in my room/shoe closet to try and see what I would wear the following day. I would often choose my shoes before my outfit even though it's supposed to be the other way around. This would be so much easier if I knew what kind of part it was or who I was going to meet!

I was in the middle of a mind blowing battle between super stylish but less comfortable or super comfortable but less stylish when I heard my Skype beep from my computer that was located in my personal living room. I rushed over, thinking maybe my aunt was calling to have news. I belly flopped onto my couch and took my laptop. I was disappointed to see that it wasn't my aunt but at the same time, I wasn't surprised. Never less, I was still more than happy to see that it was Liam who was calling me. I hurried to click the accept button and his face lit up my screen. He looked as though he had just woken up from a nap and I could not help but stare at him, with his scruffy hair, as he past a hand on the back of his neck and stretched.

We hadn't talked all day and I was excited to tell him about the development in the video and Ethan.

"Hey Li! Sorry about my look, I just came out of the shower." I mentioned my wet hair and bare face as visual support.

"Hello luv. Don't you worry, the only time I saw you more beautiful than this, is when you where sleeping in my arms."

A slow blush crept onto my cheeks as I didn't know how to reply. I remained silent, my eyes not daring meet his on the screen. I wasn't used to getting compliments like those. Or should I say, I wasn't used to getting sincere compliments like those.

"Look at me luv." I finally locked eyes with him and he only smiled before asking me how my day had been.

I told him about the long auditions, my desperation when it came to finding my male lead, how, hours later, we had met Ethan, who happened to be Ben's nephew and I finished by telling him I had invited him to the party, hoping it wouldn't be a problem.

"It's no problem, I would like to meet the lad. I mean, he is going to have the honor of playing my role for a short period of time..."

"Will you stop worrying about that?" I rolled my eyes at him. "You know that if I could, you would be the one in his spot. But you can't. And sincerely what's the worst that could happen?" My voice had raised a little, with annoyance but also with a bit of anger.

"Oh I don't know? Fall in love with him?!" now his voice was matching mine.

"I don't even know the guy Liam! How can you possibly think that in a two day shoot and a party, I would fall in love with him?" I had sat up on my couch and settled my laptop on my coffee table. My blood was starting to boil.

"Oh I don't know, maybe cause that's about how many days it took you to fall for me?" Now he was just being mean. I never thought that this conversation would go this far. I never thought that his cute little jealousy would get this far.

"Well I'm sorry Liam." my voice was barely a murmur before I shut my computer.