Status: Love you xx

How Will I Know?

CapĂ­tulo Treinta y Siete

We got in and nobody asked any questions. Good. I didn't want to explain why I wasn't with Liam and the boys. I had been sitting at a little round table with Ethan, enjoying a drink and getting to know each other. I need to add that due to the music, we were sitting quite close one another so that it would be easier to hear the other. It was also easier to make Liam jealous but Ethan didn't have to know that. I would never lead Ethan on only to hurt Liam like he had hurt me but lets say I was a little bit friendlier than I usually am.

"Hey babe. Wanna dance?" A husky voice, already filled by alcohol, whispered in my ear as the stranger's hands found my waist. I turned to look at him, disgusted by his manners and chuckled at him.

"No thanks. I don't dance." I told him smiling at him sarcastically. Truth was, if his friends hadn't been watching me like I was a piece of meat and that he wouldn't be intoxicated, maybe I would have agreed. Just than, I saw the gang enter the big mansion. He wanted to be jealous? I would actually give him a reason. I grabbed Ethan's hand, therefore shrugging off the other guy's hands and led him to the dance floor.

~~~

Liam's P.O.V.

My breath got caught in my throat as I starred at Sabrina dancing with that guy. I had to admit that even though they we're only dancing in a friendly way, it was still pissing me off. I should be the one that arrived with her but she was so mad at me she didn't even want to ride the same car as me. I clenched my fists, took a deep breath and when to take a step in the little duo's direction when a hand on my chest pushed me back.

"Oh no Mr. Payne you ain't going there!" Andrea said removing her hand from my chest and crossing her arms. "I don't know exactly what you did but I have a small idea and if you're going there to yell at either Sab or Ethan, I can guarantee you, you will loose her for good. I know that you're mad but I can see under your shell that you are mostly upset. Take a chill pill, enjoy the party a little and than go talk to her when the dust will have fallen back down."

Andie was right. I needed to take a chill pill and let her be for a little while. I glanced at her once more only to look away just as soon. It was hard seeing her happy with another guy but I knew that I was the one that needed to apologize for being out of line. If she said she didn't like him, I needed to trust her with all my heart because it already belonged to her no matter what. I decided that I needed a drink and parted from the group to head towards the kitchen. The last thing I hear was Andie explaining to Louis that: 'letting the dust fall back down' was a french expression that meant to let everything cool down for a bit. I chuckled lightly as Louis attempted to speak French without luck.

It's been a couple of hours and the only proximity I had with Sabrina is when we introduced her to the host o the party. Harry basically had to drag her in the same room as me.

"Come on, I'm sure you want to meet him!" He got hold of her hand and pulled her close to me.

"Harry, what is this all about? I don't want to leave Ethan alone too long, he doesn't know anybody!" I heard her sweet voice whine. "Is that... Is that...?" She couldn't even say it, she only looked at Zayn for confirmation.

"Hello luv. I'm Ed Sheeren. It's a pleasure to meet you, Liam told me a great deal about you." He smiled at her and for the first time all night, she glanced my way. I knew that I had to talk to her right after this or i would loose any chance I had of making it up to her. And that's exactly what I did.

Everyone left the room and when I saw Sab not coming out, I hurried back into the room and closed the door behind us. It was a cinema room so there was plenty of seats for her to choose from but she was sitting at the complete back, in the only spot where there was no lights at all.

"Go away." was the only thing she told me.