Status: Love you xx

How Will I Know?

CapĂ­tulo Treinta y Ocho

"Please. Just let me talk. After, if you have nothing to say to me I'll leave. You won't have to see me until you wish too."

I just nodded, knowing that if I even glanced at him, I would crack. Just the sound of his voice made me want to run over and forgive everything but I knew deep down that if he didn't apologize, I would never full forgive him or myself.

"I..." He sighed heavily and took a seat right next to mine so are knees where brushing against each other. "I was a dick. A real selfish dick."

It was strange hearing him refer to himself as a 'dick' but the truth was, that's how he acted; a real selfish macho.

"I just... It just really bothered me to see how you bonded with Ethan so quickly. But out of all this, nothing compares to how much I hurt you with that comment. I didn't mean it at all. I was just looking to explain my jealousy and it totally backfired. I'm MADLY, TRULY. DEEPLY sorry."

"Are you done?"

I looked at him, arms crossed and eyebrows raised. For the first time, I saw his defeated face and it tore me apart. He grabbed the arm rests, squeezed his lips and eyes shut, exhaled and was ready to get up when I grabbed his flexed bicep and kissed him lightly.

When we parted, he kept his eyes closed and whispered: "I thought you were still mad at me."

I approached his ear and whispered: "Acting luv. Acting." He shot me his famous grin I took his hands. "You have to trust me Liam. Just like I have to trust you."

"I know. I'm really sorry."

"Now, do you want to meet your competition?" I laughed at the horrific expression that appeared on his face. I rolled my eyes and dragged him out of the cinema room.

Ethan was enjoying a dance with Andrea as Niall was at the bar, retrieving drinks. I motioned to the hole group to join us at a secluded table where we could here ourselves talk. I kissed Ethan's cheek and had to squeeze Liam's knee reassuringly.

"Ethan, you already know the girls but here are the boys; Liam, my boyfriend, Louis, Kim's boyfriend, Harold, oops I mean Harry, Zayn and lastly Niall, Andrea's boyfriend." I said motioning to each of them as I spoke. "Boys, this is Ethan. He's my costar in my video and also Ben's nephew." I raised my eyebrows knowingly.

"Hello mates! Nice to meet you all. Sabrina, I didn't know your 'friends' were One Direction!"

"Well you didn't ask and I thought maybe your uncle had already filled you in." I laughed.

We all got some drinks and enjoyed a good talk where Liam even participated. I could see he was getting used to Ethan and that he no longer saw him as a threat.

We went back to dancing, Ed occasionally joining us. At one point trough out the night, I lost it.

"Want to dance beautiful?" I heard the same question again for the fifth time of the night and felt a hand on my back.

"Okay look. How many times do I have to tell you to stop harassing me? Next time I'm calling the police!" I almost screamed turning around.

"Whoa America! Sorry if I startled you but I don't think we have matter the call the police!" Said Niall.

"Sorry Irish. I thought you were someone else." I hadn't recognized the blond's accent with the music blasting in my ears and I had mistaken him for the boy at the beginning of the night who had been trying to get me to dance with him several times by now.

I had been dancing with Niall for a couple of minutes when I was suddenly yanked by the arm. I discovered Zayn on the other end, forcing me towards the exit.

"Zayn what the hell?"

"We have to leave. Now."

"But where are the others? Where are we going? Why aren't they following us? Zayn talk to me!"

"I'll explain everything once we are home. Don't worry, the rest will join us soon. Just trust me."

Trust. The hardest thing to give yet the most important one.

I had to follow Zayn. I knew I had to.