Status: Love you xx

How Will I Know?

CapĂ­tulo Quatro

"What do we do now?" I asked oblivious.

"Well no matter what, I need to get my card back!" Andrea said getting past us and starting to push pass the crowd of screaming girls. "Excuse me! Excuse me! Sorry! Pardon me! Sorry!" she tried to scream over the teenage girls. With one look, me and Kim followed her; she wouldn't be able to pass the guards on her own.

"Excuse me, sir?" A inquired the guard.

"Sorry miss, I don't know what time they are getting out or in what hotel they are staying." the guard replied without even a glance towards us.

"No, no! I don't want none of that!" she rolled her eyes at the man. Kim took over immediately, knowing that soon enough, Andrea would lose patience and end up either punching someone or getting us banned from the concert which either one, we wouldn't appreciate.

"Sir, I am sorry to bother you but we were just in this store about 20 minutes ago and my friend unfortunately left her credit card inside. Is there any way we could get in to retrieve it?"

"I'm sorry but no one gets in or gets out until it is safe for the boys to come out."

"Could someone check the security cameras? To prove that we really were in the store and that we forgot the card?" I demanded getting an idea.

"I guess I could do that... It would authenticate your story... give me a minute."

"Thank you very much sir."

Several minutes later, the guard came back. "The cameras showed that you were in the store and didn't retrieve your card, you may go in but someone will accompany you. You have 5 minutes."

"Thank you. Thank you very much sir. Really appreciate it." We all smiled at him gratefully.

We were escorted inside and from the corner of our eyes we could see the boys of the biggest boy band on the planet talking and messing around with basketballs and all sorts of sport equipment. We walked directly to the clerk and explained the situation. He informed us that he didn't have the card and that nobody after us had came into the store.

"What do you mean you don't have my card then?!" A exclaimed in a half shout.

"I am sorry but I don't. May I suggest that..." the clerk started.

"Excuse me?" I felt a tap on my shoulder. We all turned around and Liam Payne was standing next to me. "Is it this you are looking for?" he asked handing me Andrea's credit card.

"Thank you." I smiled at him taking the card out of his hands. "A, I found your card!" I screamed turning my head to face my friends. We all laughed.

"It was my pleasure to help." Liam smiled back at us. "Have a nice day ladies!" he waved, heading back towards the guys.

On our way back, Kim stopped and addressed herself to the boys: "Just wanted to say how much we love your music and that we are looking forward to the concert tonight! Have a nice day and thank you again for the card!" we smiled and the boys smiled back, a bit surprised to learn that we were fans and yet didn't jump on them even though we had had several opportunities. It's not a rumor what you hear about Canadian people genuinely being nice. Yes we wanted to jump on them really badly and we were freaking out inside but we had respect for them. Plus, jumping on them wouldn't do any good to us or them.

As we were walking out of the store, we noticed the girls starting to disperse. The guards had finally convinced them that nothing would happen until they were gone. We walked to the corner of the street and leaned back against the wall trying to register what had just happen.

"Was that crazy or what?" A said.

"Yeah unbelievable..." I half whispered in a breath.

"OMG Sab! Liam talked to you!" Kim shouted.

"I know... I'm a bit star struck I must say.

At that moment, a little girl and her parents past us. The little girl was crying her eyes out and he mom was desperate to cheer her up. "It's okay honey. We'll get you tickets the next time around we promise."

"But you had promised this time!" the little girl cried harder.

"And we tried our best but the concert was sold out honey!" By this time, the family had stopped moving, the little girl refusing to walk anymore. I looked at the girl once and we all agreed of what to do.

"Hey sweetie. What's you name?" I asked her crouching down to her size.

"Ana." she sniffled.

"Hi Ana my name is Sabrina and this is Kimberly and Andrea." I pointed out to my friends. "Why are you crying Ana?"

"My favorite band is in town and mommy couldn't get me tickets to go see them!" Ana cried harder and her mom looked at me as though I was torturing the poor child.

"And who is you favorite band hun?"

"One Direction!"

"Really? That happens to be our favorite band too!" I said excitedly.

"Really?" she sniffled.

"I swear. Who would you have brought with you if you had tickets hun?"

"Me, my mommy and my daddy!" she pointed them out to us.

"Well beautiful, dry those tears it's your lucky day." I pulled out my ticket from my purse and the girls did the same making their way to the little girl's parents.

"You really don't have to girls. You paid for those tickets.... How much do I owe you?" The mother asked looking at each of us.

"Nothing madam. The happiness of a little girl has no price." Kim replied smiling.

"THANK YOU!" Ana shouted and ran to hug all three of us as hard as she could.

She started dancing around holding her ticket close to her heart singing What makes you beautiful as loud as her little voice would let her.

It pinched our hearts a little to know that we were only going to go to one show but when we remembered why we did it, our hearts swelled up with happiness.

Little did we know, we had had spectators.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE READ! :) xx

First of all, super long chapter! You like it or not?

Second, I just wanted to ask you a question before I really started this story... This being a love story with Liam, would you guys like me to do two spin-offs of the story with Kim and Louis and Andrea and Niall? Or not? Comment to let me know :) xx