Status: Love you xx

How Will I Know?

Capítulo Cinco

We stood there for a minute talking, watching the family make his way down the street until they were out of view. Kim looked at the time.

"Well, it's 1 o'clock. We don't have anywhere to be now so where do you guys want to head?"

"Shall we continue shop or act like real tourists?" I added as we started to walk.

"WAIT! Please girls wait!" we heard screaming. That voice made us stop dead in our tracks. We recognized that accent that was almost not understandable. As we doubted we turned around the face Zayn Malik from One Direction. The rest of the band was soon behind him.

"Um hi." said A a bit awkwardly.

"Hi um, what did you girls just do?" he asked as if he couldn't believe what he saw.

"Well if you're asking, you obviously saw that we just gave our tickets for tonight's show to the little girl."

"But I thought you guys really wanted to come to the show?" he furrowed his brows.

"Well yeah but that little girl wanted to go so badly that we couldn't just walk pass her knowing that we were going and not her." I responded.

"And we have tickets for tomorrow's show as well so it's not the end of the world." Kim chimed in with a smile.

Zayn looked over his shoulder and nodded to his band mates.

"So, since you girls don't have a show to go to anymore, you don't have anywhere to be later?"

"Um I suppose so." it was my turn to furrow my eyebrows at him.

"Meet us at the venue at 3?"

"Boys, we have to leave now! There's a massive group of girls heading our way again." Preston Mahon, their bodyguard rushed them off. As they were leaving, we heard Harry scream over his shoulder: "Ask for Paul!" and then they were engulfed in a large van, leaving us dumbstruck on the street.

"What.The.Hell? Did...that...did...did...what?" I stuttered and I could see in the girls face that they wanted to say - or try to say - the same.

"I think that we just got invited to the show. By the band." Kim said.

"How about we head back to the house?" Andrea said checking her phone. "It's 1h34 so we have time to grab a bite and refresh before we need to meet them." she suggested.

As soon as the front door was closed, we yelled. All the excitement that we had held in just needed to get out before we lived any more. We just danced around and sang like crazy people. When we finally calmed down, I had a reflection that I wanted to share with them.

"Our shirts. Should we change? I mean I had absolutely no problem wearing them in public and all but with them, wouldn't it be a bit awkward?" I lowered my brows.

"Yeah I think you're right Sab. Let's go change and refresh before we have the night of our lives!" A exclaimed.

We were sweating and our nerves were beyond compare. They didn't even know our names. Why would we be here? Is this all a prank? We managed to get in front of one of the doors that were less occupied by screaming girls.

"Sorry girls, nobody get through here." the guard said. It was a weird déjà vu.

"No um we're here to see Paul sir." I said unsure of myself. Paul was known in the Directionner fandom. How many girls must have tried this before? We're never getting in there.

The guard eyed us suspiciously but grabbed his CB and started speaking:

"Bryan to Paul."

"Yes Bryan?" we soon heard Paul's reply.

"I have three girls at entrance C claiming they are here to see you."

"A blond and two brunettes?" Oh my, does this mean we're really getting in? I'm blond and Kim and A are brunettes.

"Yes sir."

"Let them in Bryan, I'm on my way to pick them up."

"Rogers sir." he said one last time in his CB. "Ladies." he said opening up the door for us. "Paul will be here in a second to pick you up."

"Thank you Bryan." Kim said and we all smiled at him.

"Oh my God I can't believe we made it in!" Andrea whispered to us. Our eyes were basically bulging out of our heads.

Soon a man walked up to us: "Hello ladies, I'm Paul, tour manager for One Direction. Sorry but the boys didn't mention your names?"

"That's because even they don't know it!" I laughed. "I'm Sabrina, this is Kimberly and Andrea."

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you girls. Boys, the girls are here!" he said knocking on a door. One by one, the boys came out of the room. The only one missing was Niall. Well, not for long. He came running down the hallway and crashed into Harry's back.

"Hello!" he screamed. Then he looked at us and pouted. "You took of your shirts. I liked your shirts." He was looking at A when he mentioned that last part.

"Oh um yeah we thought it would be a bit inappropriate if we had kept them on..." I explained while looking at the floor.

"Well anyway! Shall we go in?" Liam jumped in signaling towards the door. "After you ladies." he held the door for us as we shyly stepped in. "Sit down luvs!" So we sat on a sofa in this order: Andrea, Kim in the middle and me. To my left was Liam in an armchair, sitting on the arm of the next sofa that was located opposite of ours was Louis followed by Zayn, Niall and Harry.

"So I believe we don't know your names beautiful's." Harry said. He got up and walked up to Andrea holding out his hand. A extended hers while presenting herself. But to her surprise, Harry didn't shake her hand. He took it in his and kissed it while slightly bowing down. Soon enough, all the guys where standing in line, ready to kiss our hands while we introduced ourselves. Let's just saw that all three of us looked like clowns with too much blush on.

"Well, now that we all know each other, let's get to work!" Louis exclaimed rubbing his hands together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry really shitty chapter I had a bad case of writers block... Let's hope the next one is better and that you still enjoyed this one! xx :)