Status: Love you xx

How Will I Know?

Capítulo Nueve

We were all jammed packed in a van and it was already getting hot in here. We were heading down to one of the boys favorite club in London; Funky Buddha. We didn't even have any alcohol in us yet and we were already acting like a bunch of drunk people, laughing, singing and dancing in our seats.

­"Tonight is going to be epic!" Niall screamed high-fiving Harry.

"We're here!!!" Louis jumped out of the van just as it was pulling to a complete stop.

"Lou! You could have injured yourself!!!" I screamed at him raising my brows.

The boys all stopped and looked at me. "What?" I was really oblivious.

"You called me Lou. Only my family calls me Lou..." Louis said low.

"Oh um I'm sorry I..."

"YOU'RE PART OF THE FAMILY NOW!" He screamed jumping in my arms for a humongous hug. I almost fell backwards with the strength of the hug multiplied by the fact that I was laughing like a madwoman but luckily I felt a hand at the small of my back. I turned to see Zayn.

"Thanks." I whispered to him. "Glad to be part of the fam Lou!" I said hitting him playfully on the arm. He just smiled widely at me.

It's with that playful tone that we got into the bar - without waiting in line that was like 651546351 miles! (Okay maybe I'm exaggerating a bit but not that much!) The perks of being famous I guess. I could get used to that - and went straight to the bar to get this party started. Niall ordered us all some kind of Irish shots and we did doubles. Well except Kim. Kim takes F.O.R.E.V.E.R to drink -yes even shots- so Louis ended up taking hers. Nevertheless, Kim new how to have fun so she was never a dead weight to go out with.

We are in a booth simply having fun talking and drinking when Louis grabbed Kim's hand and screamed: "Let's go dance!" We all got up to join them.

We had been dancing all together for a couple songs now and Niall was now dragging A towards the bar. I smiled; I knew how much it meant for her to just be spending time with him. Zayn somewhat disappeared, probably dancing with some random chick. I glanced to my left and had to contain my laughter. Harry and Louis were both fighting to get Kim's attention and wanting her to dance with them. I think I smell I little love triangle here.... could be interesting!

Roar by Katy Perry started playing. I love that song! "May I have this dance?" I heard a familiar voice whisper in my ear from behind while putting his hands on my waist. Liam. I froze for a second. Well froze is not a completely appropriate term I believe considering the heat wave that was racing through my body where his hands touched me added to the shiver that went down my spine as I felt his breath collide with my ear. I blessed the fact that he was behind me, having to close my eyes and take a deep breath before answering. I turned around and put my hands on his chest: "Of course." I smiled at him.

We danced a lot, occasionally going to the bar to get some drinks. I wasn't drunk but let's say that the alcohol was making me a lot braver than I would have been sober making me not fear anything. We danced, we laughed and even grinned a little. We were actually in the middle of that when I felt a lump in his pants. No this can't be right? Not with me. It's probably how the hormones would have reacted with anyone... right? My own were going on over drive right now and before I could do anything I spotted Zayn. Perfect. I walked over to him and started dancing with him. He was clearly trying to get rid of the girl he was dancing with so he was glad to see me come along; it was a win-win situation. It startled Liam a little bit my change of partner but he soon found another girl to dance with, occasionally trying to steal me away from Zayn but I couldn't take anymore of Payne tonight if I didn't want anything bad to happen. For all I knew, it still happened.

Zayn kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
ASDFGHJKL!!! What do you think?! You like?

Love you beautiful xx :)