Helping Hand

Chapter Five

When I got home I told Frankie's story to my parents and rushed upstairs to leaf through my latest purchases. I was sat on the floor, surrounded by the vinyl discs when Oli walked in and smiled.
"Never seen you look so happy." He commented softly, I didn't respond, just stacked them up and placed them back in the bag.

"How's Sky?" I asked while I was turned away, cringing as I realised how petty and jealous I sounded, even to my own ears. Oli sighed gently.

"He's good."

"What did you guys do today?"

"Just surfed." I turned round and he was standing right behind me. Immediately I felt the blood rush to my cheeks and my heart started pounding.

"Why do you care? I thought you didn't like me."

"I don't."

"No?"

"No."

"Sure?" Oli whispered against my neck as he moved forwards and kissed it gently, making my eyes flutter shut.

"No." I felt his smile against my neck and he brought his hands up to rest on my waist and my neck, moving up and kissing me again. I left my hands where they were behind my back, just kissing him back gently. His tongue found it's way into my mouth and I whimpered slightly, hands unable to stay away from his body any longer.

Suddenly his arms snaked around my waist and he sighed loudly into my neck as he hugged me tightly. I laughed quietly and hugged him back.
"This is nice...I wish you could just accept yourself." His tone was quiet and casual, but his words held a heavy weight that hung between us.

I didn't know what to say, so I settled for pulling him up and kissing him shyly before moving away to clean up the newly bought discs.

"I...can around you."

"What about your parents?"

"I don't know. It's not that scary, I guess. I mean, mum already thought something had happened between us, so I don't think she'd be surprised, or upset. Dad...I don't think he'd mind."

"So what's the problem?"

"I just...don't want to rush it I guess." Oli nodded and knelt down, pulling my hands away from the discs and kissing me again.

"We should stop-"

"Why?" Oli smiled gently at my inability to form an answer, and kissed me again. It soon turned into another desperate quest for touch, and friction, Oli's hands were inside my top, on my back, and I pulled him against me hard. He began pulling up my top and I let it slip over my head. His hair was still wet, and grains of sand caught between our skin.

"You taste of salt..."

"You smell of old records." He winked and kissed me again, suddenly I heard footsteps and pushed him off me, scrambling upright and pulling my top on just in time for my dad to walk in.

"Hey guys - Nina wants to go to a Thai place she read about online, so it's up to you guys if you come with us or not."

"No, I think I'm ok, thank you. I mean, if Kellin doesn't want to go maybe the two of you should go have dinner just the two of you." My cheeks began to burn and when I pulled my eyes away from Oli's, I realised my dad was looking at me hopefully.

"Oh...n-no, I'm good, you guys go, h-have fun I mean." My dad grinned and gave us the thumbs up before leaving, calling something up the stairs about there being food in the kitchen and takeout menus on the counter.

"Something tells me they wanted to be alone." Oli chuckled.

"Yeah, something tells me you wanted us to be alone too." Oli grinned.

"Maybe. Can you really blame me?"

"I think you've got awfully cocky and...presumptuous..all of a sudden."

"Saying I'm wrong?" He pulled me onto his lap and I pushed against his shoulders gently to distance us.

"No."

"So I'm not being anything." I hesitantly leant forwards to kiss him, and we were on the floor, half undressed when my mum's voice travelled up the stairs, making me jolt away from Oli in fear, but before I could move he had pinned me down,

"Bye boys!!!"

"Bye Nina! See you guys later, have fun!!"

"Thanks! We'll lock up before we leave! Bye!" We heard the door close and lock before Oli turned to look at me again.

"What was that?!" I hissed at him.

"I didn't want you to freak out, they're leaving, no need to get up and rush off again."

"You can't keep me here, get off me." Oli planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Hey, don't freak out, I wasn't trying to be mean." I sighed and looked away from him, embarrassed.

"Get off-" I trailed off when his fingers began tracing lines up inside my shirt. We kissed again and it was different - this time there were no rules, no parents in the house, no prying eyes, and I wasn't about to stop any of it.

He was different too, his actions were gentle, trusting me not to freak out, but allowing me if I felt I had to. His eyes were almost black with lust and there was no teasing, no cocky smirks or humorous comments. This time it was serious, and that made the atmosphere itself come alive and my heart pound.

We were both shirtless when Oli pulled back from the kiss and locked our eyes as he unbuckled my belt and jeans, making short work of pulling them off. Before we could get back into the kiss, he'd wriggled out of his board shorts and was back on top of me, his naked body on top of mine - the only thing between us my thin boxers - had my heart racing and he pushed mine down while still on top of me. An involuntary gasp and moan escaped my lips and he kissed me powerfully, moving his hips forwards. My hands ran to his ass and hips and soon we were rutting against one another, hard and wet, desperate for the hot friction of one another's skin. He suddenly pushed away from me and knelt back, hand moving to his dick and pumping it slowly. The sight above me made me want to cum alone.

"Sorry - I don't wanna cum like that." I swallowed thickly.

"How do you wanna cum?"

"Let me try something? If you're not feeling it...you can do it to me, but I promise I'll-"

"I trust you." There was an unintelligible look in his eyes before he ducked down to kiss me, pulling me up to my feet, and then straddling his hips as he lied down. His hands scoped the planes of my back as we kissed and were on my ass. He spread it and but down on my lip gently, my cock twitched against his and he massaged my ass cheeks hard, pulling me against him and making my cheeks burn. He suddenly pulled away from the kiss and started sucking on his fingers. My stomach curled as thoughts of where they were going to go, and what else he could do that to filled my mind. We kept kissing and I gasped when one began circling my entrance before pushing inside gently.

"That's it, let me in." I frowned slightly and gasped into his shoulder as he began moving it and added a second, stretching me out. It burned slightly, but the odd sensation had my dick leaking precome in between us. I stuttered and gasped as he rubbed up against something inside me.

"Found it." He mumbled huskily, his eyes were black as they watched me, watched my reaction to the way he began rubbing and pressing the hard little spot, pulling noises from me embarrassingly.

"Don't." He pulled my hand away from my mouth as I attempted to cover up my sounds.

"Do you like it?"

"Y-yeah..." I breathed, jerking backwards slightly as he pushed against it and began stroking my cock with it.

"Stop..." I pushed his hand away, fear of coming so soon in my mind, he bit his lip and smiled gently.

"Want to?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry for the incredibly slow update! I will do my best to make sure it does not happen again.

I really hope you're enjoying this story, please leave a comment to let me know what you think! And if you haven't already - subscribe! Xxx

Thanks for reading <3