Helping Hand

Chapter Six

"Oh god...stop, stop- no! Stop....oh god..." I grasped the sheets tightly and resisted the temptation to push back on his dick.

"Does it feel good?" He rolled his hips into me as he asked.

"Stop I can't take it..." I breathed heavily, he let me wait a few seconds before continuing to fuck me, building up the pace until he was making me scream loudly.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum!" He pulled me back against him and continued to fuck me as he ran his hands up my body. I felt like I was on fire as everything became too much, building up until the immense pressure was suddenly releases and I came loudly in thick ropes, it lasted a long time, I only stayed upright because Oli held me there as he fucked me hard, making the orgasm last longer and even better. The sensations became too much and I was about to stop him when he pulled out and came against my back, breath hot against my neck and ear, both of us panting loudly, I pushed the top sheet off the bed in a sticky crumple so we could collapse onto the clean sheets, just lying there, trying to regain our senses.

Oli's fingers in my hair a while later brought me back to the present.
"Hey, you kinda zoned out back there." I turned over to face him and his warm hand moved to my side and up my back, holding me gently.

"You ok?"

"I'm great." I breathed, making him chuckle gently.

"I didn't do it too hard, did I? I didn't wanna hurt yo-"

"Shut up. It was amazing and you know it." Oli smiled again, his smile dropping slightly when mine did.

"What? What are you thinking?" I met his eyes and sighed.

"Just....I didn't think it was possible to feel that good, like so good that you're completely out of it. I just...I guess there's no going back now, no denying it." Oli nodded slowly.

"S'pose so."

"I don't regret it, don't get me wrong, I'm just a little scared."

"That's ok, I am too." We kissed again before Oli pulled me into the shower and helped me clean the come off my back with lots of laughter and then ordering Chinese takeout.

We sat outside on the decking and ate, talking quietly and laughing about the topics at hand. Oli was lying in my lap when my parents returned.
"Well you two look all loved up - have a good time?" They both smiled and nodded.

"Glad to see you two back on track." My mum said sweetly.

"We were never off track, things just got in the way." I replied, she nodded and laughed as my dad pulled her inside the house.

"Your noises are really hot, by the way." I choked on my drink as Oli spoke and hushed him, hitting his head gently.

"Relax they're not listening."

"Ok...but where did that suddenly come from?!"

"Sorry, they're like, engraved on my memory, you're so sexy." I blushed and he stopped me from covering my face.

"Stop it cause you'll make me hard again. You can hardly give me a blow job out here."

"I'd do it." He was deadly serious and I swallowed.

"I don't doubt that and it scares me. Anyway, it's getting cold so I'm gonna go to sleep."

"Ok, see you up there." I shook my head as he spoke suggestively, kicking my bum gently as I walked away.

My heart hammered as I got undressed and slid under the covers - wondering what would happen when Oli came upstairs, with my parents down the hall.
As it was, I fell asleep before he came up the stairs.

The next morning I woke and rolled over to see Oli curled up in his bed, hugging the pillow. I watched him for a while before deciding to go outside.
I grabbed a hoodie and crept down the stairs, sitting on the beach while the sun came up.
"Yo!" I turned to see Jackson jogging towards me.

"Hey man. You ok?"

"Yeah...are you? Sitting out here at this time of morning, lookin' all deep and thoughtful." I laughed quietly and nodded.

"Yeah..."

"What happened?"

"We umm...yknow." Jackson looked confused until his eyes popped open wider.

"No way!! Dude! Go you!" He punched my arm playfully, I shook my head, slightly embarrassed.

"What? Not good?"

"No...great...like...incredible, actually." He whistled.

"Wow. So what, did it mix you up so bad?"

"No...I feel weirdly calm this morning. I just know that it's all true now I guess. And he was so happy and sweet yesterday I...I just, I'm so scared of screwing it up."

"Then don't let yourself. It's easy to get wrapped up in fear, Kel, don't let yourself. You know you can talk to me whenever, but tell Oli all this too, I mean, it's not gonna be complete plain sailing for him either. He'll get it. And when you're ready you can tell your parents, not before." I nodded and chuckled gently. Jackson raised a questioning eyebrow.

"Nothing, you just always make everything sound so easy."

"It's not gonna be easy, but knowing what you should do is fairly simple." I nodded.

"Thanks. What're you doing today?"

"Going to help my dad at his garage. Wanted to come see the ocean before I left." I nodded.

"Well, have fun, I'll see you round Jackson. And thank you, really." He smiled and pulled me in for a hug.

"See you round Kel." He jogged away and I sighed, looking up to see Oli duck away from the upstairs window with a foul expression on his face. I grimaced and walked up towards the house. He brushed past me and I had to physically catch him before he walked out.

"What?"

"Good morning to you to." He rolled his eyes.
"What's up? Something wrong?"

"You and Jackson are awfully friendly-"

"Don't even think about it. Not with how you've been with Sky the last few day-"

"Fair point. Say if you had seen me out there with Sky this morning-"

"I understand that, but it's different!"

"Why? Cause it's you?"

"No! Cause you and Sky were actually flirting, Jackson's straight as a ruler!!" Oli walked out and I followed him.

"Oli! After last night, how can you even think that I would do that?! You're being ridiculous!!" He glared at me before leaving. I sighed and sat on the decking, cursing him quietly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you're enjoying it! Please leave me some feedback and subscribe, it'd make me happy ^_^

Thanks for reading <3